[Main Thread] Not getting a SMS code when MW3 launches

Very annoyed right now I added a new number on my battle net i was able to receive a sms code but when i launch Call of duty MW3 I haven’t gotten A new sms code for me to play ive been trying for 3 days now and I submitted a ticket already and contact support takes forever i even tried a different number and the same results! Please can someone help and yes both phones work!

20 Likes

Same problem from yesterday, Battle net support do not answer.

1 Like

Same, i open mw3 it says verify my phone number but i never receive a code. I cant change the phone number becuase i cant get a code from battle net at all. On tmobile. The person who answered my ticket pretty much said everything the faq page did and im just sitting here with a game i paid $70 for and cant even load it up becuase of a stupid verification code

4 Likes

Same problem!Anyone from support can give an answer that you are aware of the problem?

1 Like

It seems like there’s a shared problem, and the frustration is growing. If there are no improvements, we might need to consider repurchasing the game on Steam and reconnecting our Activision accounts to resolve the issue.

2 Likes

If someone somehow figure’s out how to resolve this issue, please respond here.

2 Likes

Same issue here with cod mw3. It’s been like three days. I’ve tried a lot and I just can’t receive SMS verification code. Any solution to fix this issue will be appreciated.

1 Like

everytime i open mw3 it prompt me to enter sms code,i notice my old phone number still on my battle net account,when i try to remove it it still sending the sms code to my old cell which i no longer have access to,can’t find a way to update my phone number on the battle.net account,so i am stuck here paying $100 for mw3 in which i can’t play

1 Like

Bruh same here spent $70 and cant even play the game battle is has really bad customer service

2 Likes

Aint nobody rebuying sh, LOL they will fix this or return me my money thats all that happens.

5 Likes

Someone know how to fix this damn thibg always the same problem i dont understand this

1 Like

I can not receive any verify code too.

1 Like

I have same issue cant do nothing coz I am not receiving any code on my phone

2 Likes

I have the same issue pls let me know how to fix this problem

3 Likes

I have the same problem and I paid for this game I kinda feel like they don’t even care they are ignoring all communication from a lot of people giving solutions that do not work and not responding to anything! This is highly irregular because years ago they would actually try and help now they just ignore us after taking our money and force us to wait after you pay for a product u cant even use… this is not a good way of doing business and it is unfair to the consumer on many levels… i wonder if we will be compensated for this huge mess up but we probably wont because they got there money … this is crazy and look how many people around the world have this problem but blizzard is just not doing anything its been going on since COD2 and not one person has been contacted to fix any of our problems! this comment will be over looked by everyone who works there and i wouldnt be suprised if they are reading this stuff laughing at us … this is crazy

1 Like

Experiencing the same issue in New Zealand

Same issue here, no replies from support

1 Like

same here, brazil, idk what to do

having the same issue. im going to get my money back and use steam. battle net is absolute garbage. no help from customer service AT ALL. i thought i was the only one having this issue but apparently THE WHOLE WORLD is as well. it tells me to click the verification AND DOES NOTHING. BIGGEST DAY OF THE YEAR TO GAME AND THEY MANAGE TO FIND A WAY TO MESS IT UP ROYALLY.

1 Like

does playing cod mw3 on steam don’t require mobile number? can we transfer our battlenet account and progression in steam?
I’m having this similar issue for days and customer support doesn’t seem to help much either.