Same here man . Tired…

1 Like

have you tried this ? it worked for me
1-Battlenet account settings
2- Go to Privacy & Communication
3-Scroll down to COMMUNICATION PREFERENCES and enable [ SMS Account Alerts ]

I tried that, didn’t work for me

1 Like

Im having the same issue. I have no problem when getting the cod with battlenet but when i try with mw3 i have no code.

1-Battlenet account settings
2- Go to Privacy & Communication
3-Scroll down to COMMUNICATION PREFERENCES and enable [ SMS Account Alerts ]

I have tried this fix as well and didnt help.

Please fix this, id like to play mw3 :frowning:

Anyone else thinking about a class action lawsuit? This is happening to thousands of people and is essentially theft. Curious about everyones thoughts

4 Likes

Pretty crap and you cant even get a refund either, they offer the same support regardless what you say, its like they are bots.

How dense can you be? Most of us have a real phone number and the failures that are blizzard want to try and say check our phone companies?? Why dont you all fix your system and games. Why are we having our money stole from you? Why do you guys get to run away with it like you did nothing wrong? Someone at blizzard owes us an explanation.

1 Like

Legit have this same problem i managed to change my number from my old number, now when i load up mw3 and click the verification sms code it doesn’t send any code to my phone number and when i try to “resend code” i get a limit if request has been reached and now i gotta wait 24 hrs to resend code that im not even getting in the first place i opened a ticket woth blizzard and all they did was open my ticket no response absolute load of baloney

1 Like

Same thing is happening to me. Im pissed, was enjoying mw3. They better give me a refund and im going to steam. Unacceptable its been 3 days for us

I’m currently facing the same issue. Has anyone managed to resolve it? I’m considering buying a new phone just to re-verify my number, even though it’s already been verified. My phone number is verified on Battle.net, and my security check is at 100%, so I’m puzzled as to why I’m being blocked from playing the game. Now, they’re suggesting that I might have voice over Internet protocol on my phone. The very phone that received the SMS message for verification in the first place is the same one I’m using. The SIM card in use is also the one that received the SMS message for verification. The authenticator app is installed on this same phone with the same SIM card that was verified initially.

We’ve already attached and verified the number, so what seems to be the problem? Remove the gatekeeper and let us through. You’ve got all the necessary information. Now, allow us to enjoy what we’ve paid for. It’s not as simple as transferring our accounts, especially considering the investments we’ve made on your platform. In my case, it totals $1300. Unless you’re willing to refund that amount, please grant me access to play my game.

I was told to wait 48 hours without attempting to get in by support tech and it worked apparently if you don’t wait the 48 hours it will only reset the timer and extend the wait time for SMS it sucked but I waited and it worked (remember to not have any attempts to send SMS Code for at least 48 hours

1 Like

I’ve got the same problem.

Same issue here, in New Zealand

sms account alerts does not exist for me idk what to do

1 Like

Will they give us at least some answer?
They would have already written the news that you broke everything. And then we sit and don’t know what to do. I am already ready to buy the game in steam, if not for my progress

Agreed. Quick enough to take our money but when it comes to support and getting to the bottom of it…

I look in my account settings, and I have not “SMS Account Alerts” in Communication Preferences. I have only language, push Notifications and actuality

Insults are unacceptable and won’t help you solve this. I don’t work at Blizzard and I was merely offering a suggestion. My carrier, T-Mobile, is able to receive SMS codes.

Again, I don’t work at Blizzard. Staff members have blue text, volunteers are green.

1 Like

Same problem here in France, Since 4 days, the funny parts it’s my actual number is verified on Battle.net and the same number on my Activision settings. When I start MW3, I need to verify my number on Battle.net (it’s a joke?), but I didn’t receive any SMS. So I tried to delete my number, but now I can’t add another one (the same number or my GF number) because I didn’t receive the SMS for validation. I tried with android and Apple, two different company of mobile phone. I maybe try to wait 48 hours without attempting, we’ll see !

1 Like