[Main Thread] Not getting a SMS code when MW3 launches

i honestly care not, if you volunteer for them youre just as bad. This company is evil and uses malicious practices and then dont give a crap when they screw us out of an expensive video game. Insults might be unacceptable but so is stealing my darn money. I dont care about your feelings i care about what was stolen from me.

2 Likes

Hey guys finally worked i waited 24 hrs before doing it and i got the code automatically

1 Like

to get your new number in the text option, that we are struggling with, unistall and reinstall battlen net. this got me the new number there but I still do not recieve message. maybe you guys will have better luck

Did u find a fix? im having the same issue.

Im also having this issue. I was able to change the phone number on my account using my sisters phone and I got the SMS code to add the number with no issue, but when I launch the game it asks me again to verify my identity and here is where i run into the issue again… It says its sending it to the correct number but I’m not receiving it and the only difference on this page i get when i launch the game is that the number doesn’t have the +1 of it like it usually does.

It’s a bug in the system only way to fix is to wait 48 hours without any attempts.I was told by support and it worked for me

Well I have figured out how to fix this problem myself because battle net is so inept at their job, so I’ll continue to do their job and help all of you, 1. Go to your battle net account delete the phone number entirely (if the sms won’t send to delete download the battle net authentication app as a bypass) 2. Launch battle net and when it says need phone number click already added one 3. Launch cod and click the stupid azz authentic button 4. When it tells you to add your number make sure you put +area code number-phone number with all necessary dashes only way that fixed this garbage for me

Nevermind forgot how terrible this company truly is, after all that when you relaunch cod it’ll still ask you to confirm again and it’ll just show you number without the area code so you can’t get the sms anymore

I haven’t gotten A new sms code for me to play ive been trying for 3 days now

1 Like

I read here that people have this issues for days? I just got this issue 6 hours ago and its so damn stupid… How does this issue even exist my stuff is verified years already like come on! Let us play the games we payed for. Dont get me started about the 24/7 support thats a joke!

1 Like

I’ve the same issue this night. I was able to play during the morning and now i can’t log :expressionless:

eventually we should take legal action against this shotty company . take our money but keep us from playing the game because they cant up keep the servers or games .

24 hours of trying to get my code sent to me…

Yep I been trying 5 days lol

Yep same issue here man. Tried to get code, no sms received. Tried a different number also and carrier, and phone! nothign!

Ive been trying for the past 5 days bro. Still nothing. Different phone ,carrier, simcard etc. No joy. Even tried removing number putting a new number.

Stop attempting to send SMS and just wait 48 hours before you try again and then it will work

Oh just wait 48 hours on my days off work ok dude sounds great thanks

1 Like

Most useless Billion dollar company to every exist, Hands down.

2 Likes

Same issue here! Also, I cannot change the country code number!
WTF is this!? I don’t even want to play it online. You want to anti cheat my *ss?