SMS for verification does not arrive in MW3

SMS for verification does not arrive in MW3. I`m waiting for 5 days and changed 5 mobile numbers and didn’t get any result. An SMS about linking a number is received, but not for verification. Technical support only offers to change the number, but this does not help at all. Let them return the money for the game and I’ll go play on Steam. Mockery!

Any news? I’m in the same xxx situation (I thing there’s some bug in the country code number)

Not much. The main topic on this issue is in the Desktop App Tech Support forum:

There was a post by Blizzard on 3 Dec 2023 acknowledging the issue; no further updates since then. There’s a few players who were able to sort it out… and who have provided some info on what they did to solve it; perhaps that can help you ?

This forum here is for feedback on the Support system… the forums, the KnowledgeBase, ease of navigation… etc

Same here, it happened to me on Christmas Day and have been emailing blizzard regarding it. the game just asks me for my sms but the code never gets to my phone in addition on my blizzard acct it shows my phone inactive.

Battle net vous commencez a rendre fou les gens avec votre service assistance de merde vous ne repondez pas au faite quon ne recoive pas de sms pour valider les compte et donc il est impossible de jouer a un jeu qui nous a couter 69.99 euros commencer a rembourser les gens et a fermer votre plateforme de merde

1 Like

tout pareil c’est trop relou sans déconner…vive steam!!!