[Main Thread] Diablo 2 - Problems creating games, joining games, long queue times

So, where can we get in touch with the actual developers or quality assurance team? This is ridiculous.

This is what happens when you let bots take over control

2 Likes

Just got onlineā€¦ 4.5k lines to create a game. Whatā€™s wrong? USeast Ladder

If your gonna run the server on a potato farm why even run them at all. Pathetic.

Dont waste your timeā€¦ itā€™s going to make the game when you get to 1 and FTJ.

Wasted almost a day on US East, I guess Iā€™ll move to US West. This is nuts.

Time to turn on Warden 24/7, ban the bots and keep them gone. The server would run fine then.

1 Like

Well, it was running for about 10 minutes, now back to the same crap.

1 Like

Was wondering if I was the only one who got kicked out.
Guess not!

Round and Round We gooooooooo

ugh it was working for good a little thereā€¦ now back to queues

Reset the reset so we can have a real fresh start

5 Likes

Itā€™s starting to feel like Blizzard servers generally are suffering. I havenā€™t had a single large scale battleground on WoW not lag since Cata.

They have to be cheaping out somewhereā€¦

Iā€™m quite sure its related to the older version of battlenet and that they will not fix. Better hope for a remaster of Diablo 2 and that Blizzard doesnā€™t botch it.

If its not working, take it down and dont let people make progress thats going to get rolled back. Take some resources from dead D3.

4 Likes

THISā€¦ just lost another hour of play time. I would literally donate to get this game back in shapeā€¦

Yeah iā€™ve been sittin in the chat channels 1-10 and everybody in all 10 of those channels are complaining they cant make games on ladder etcā€¦People work hard all week and look forward to sitting down on the weekend and gamingā€¦ Diablo 3 was a huge flop for the diehard diablo 2 community, so its not like we can get our diablo fix anywhere else. It would be nice if the company at least let us know what is going onā€¦

Why are we going to buy diablo 4 if blizz cant at least tell the community

ā€œHey we are having server issues, it will be a whileā€

1 Like

But they did.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/blizzard/t/diablo-ii-ladder-reset-june-5th/7363/357

Finally, server down in 10 mins.

Yeah finally they told us. server down in 8.