[Main Thread] Diablo 2 - Problems creating games, joining games, long queue times

I can also confirm issues too.

It’s sad when this is one of Blizzards prime IPs, and a near and dear favorite of mine in the Blizzard portfolio.

1 Like

and POD is free!!! Thats whats crazy to me. They also have NO BOTS.

We’d like to confirm a few things for our team. Is anyone seeing problems with non-ladder games or is this problem happening with just the ladder?

It looks like most reports are with the ladder that we’d like to be make sure. Thanks for letting us know and confirming this with us :slight_smile:

5 Likes

It’s ladder only. There are no public games to join, insane queue times to create a game, and on the rare occasion we’re able to join a game, any progress gets lost/rolled back.

4 Likes

The issues are ladder only.

1 Like

I’m able to create/join a game on non-ladder, but not on ladder.

1 Like

It’s ladder only for sure. Fail to join forever. just restart the servers.

1 Like

Yes that would be correct, everything is fine on non-ladder can create and join games, thank you for working on getting us back to slaying some scum

1 Like

issue is ladder only

1 Like

you deleted my comment…

“you cant test this yourselves, what kinda dev/test environments are you running?”

3 Likes

ladder only please send help or nudes

3 Likes

I ran a few mephisto runs and chaos sanc on my non-ladder sorc, everything was functional there and no issues.

Only seems to be affecting ladder.

Appreciate the details, everyone! This has been forwarded to our team, so hopefully we’ll have an update here soon.

Just as a reminder, we are technical support and we assist with technical issues that can be resolved through troubleshooting. While we report on situations like this to give updates on the situation, we are not the developers or quality assurance team nor do we make changes within the game. Please keep in mind our code of conduct and please read our pinned threads.

1 Like

yep ladder only confirm.

You COULD put up a sticky that you are aware of the problem?

1 Like

Could you pass along to the developers/quality assurance team that bots are ruining this game? If you’re still charging $10 to buy a CD-Key, I think this is a perfectly reasonable request.

1 Like

About time, you’d think since last reset did the same thing you guys would have planned for this happening. It’s proper planning that prevents piss poor performance.

1 Like

Ladder.

Understand it’s an old game but this it the time it’s the most popular and the experience is being destroyed by this. Unfortunate.

1 Like

Please post here on how we can contact those two different departments directly so we can pose our questions to those responsible for the issues we are facing.

All we have available to us right now is this forum, most of us have tried every other method. This feels more like a deflection. Again if it’s not your area of expertise please post in here on how we as a community can get in direct contact and voice our concerns and issues.

1 Like

Also, so you’re aware, its a USeast problem. I made a USwest account and join with no Queues and no being kicked.

Unable to do anything on Ladder. Have been kicked out from a game I was in for 2 hours and lost a few levels and items. Now unable to get into any game whatsoever.

1 Like