[Main Thread] Diablo 2 - Problems creating games, joining games, long queue times

i will never trust these turkeys again so many years worth of trading and building deleted by blizzard not to mention the game is unplayable for many

1 Like

SUPER long que time on US West. There are literally no games to join and creating games has a que of 5500 or more. Please get this resolved soon!!

3 Likes

Oh sweet, so only 2-3 months before I can play the game I payed for? How (potentially) generous of them!

Id loveeee to see something down about these HORRIFIC servers

2 Likes

Europe ladder queuea arw 2500 and going up

2 Likes

4k + queue now and not going down. Basically impossible to play.

1 Like

D2 impossible to play currently. Game queue is not even ticking down, games are not being created.

2 Likes

Same problem,
D2 there is no game to join and a queue of 200+ to create a game (the queue do not go down).
Its in the East server

2 Likes

I actually held the page down key long enough to reach the bottom of this page.

No.

It wasnā€™t worth it.

So just now all of 6 games show available to join on US East Ladder yet still a little over 3900 queue to create a game. SMH

1 Like

Yeah, same issue 4000+ in lineā€¦shame!

1 Like

a little sidebar to right of comments click on it you will see and up down arrow appear just pull the bar down to bottom with your mouse bringing you quickly to the last comments

Iā€™m not sure what just happened but the queue is gone, and Iā€™m creating games instantly. On both USE and USW, kudos!

Donā€™t worry, it wonā€™t last long. You all better get your games in while you can.

2 Likes

Yup. You are a seer. Possibly from a family of mystics?
Had my first ever non queue game and played for about 40 minutes. Then I go to make the next game and get hit with a roughly 800 queue wait in line thang. Sigh. This has got to be the shortest server fix eva. Is someone keeping some record of such things? :worried:

:alien: :dolphin:

Not hardly. Itā€™s more along the lines of seeing a pattern and going with the flow until the pattern changesā€¦ So far the pattern hasnā€™t changed.

1 Like

^ See a seer seeing. :innocent:

Call it what you will. Iā€™m not donning a robe holding a staff topped with a golden Ankh counting my runestones though. :sunglasses:

1 Like

US-West queues already rising again. Europe is up next.

Haha, you were definitely right. Queues are back in full force, but theyā€™re at least dropping at a decent rate.

1 Like