[Main Thread] Blizzard App & Games Disconnecting - Receiving Error BLZBNTBGS000003F8, BLZBNTBGS80000011 & BLZ51901016

I was told on my ticket that it’s not their problem, and that we contact Activision.
But I already did that, and nothing.

When trying to play on my Xbox there is no problem, so why can’t they accept it’s their app?

2 Likes

We should ask for refunds and see if that way they do something.

4 Likes

We all were, I’m guessing someone figured there was something wrong after the 100th ticket about it…

3 Likes

Is it working for you now?

I’m little worried about CoD:BOCW…i already pre-purchased it ( 3 weeks ago…my 1 pre-purchased game after a lot of years…) but i hope (fingerscross) for not having issue. But because it’s blizzard problem it looks like i will have a few nightmare days… :frowning:

2 Likes

it looks like we may need to continue submitting tickets so they finally look into the problem. i understand this is not their game but referring to the thread i can see many people are thinking the same thing about the problem as I am. please help

1 Like

It’s not their game but their client… the problem isn’t relative to activision.

Hey guys! I Didnt know there was a thread for this and I oppened a ticket (same errors and client disconnecting). They asked me for my log details and I sent them the data.

They advised me that they are still looking into this and to try a VPN to work arround it and see if it works. However, they advised that we will hear from any fix in this thread hopefully soon.

5 Likes

VPN doesn’t work, Ive been able to play on Asian Servers for now until they find a fix.

2 Likes

Indeed. I tried to use different VPNs and servers and it´s still happening, the worse is that I´m not able to finish my battle pass because of this…

D a m n aren’t you guys excited to not be able to play Cold War? Thanks Blizzard.

3 Likes

I have been having the same issue since Sunday 11/9 or before… I have tried every possible fix and still get disconnected. Frustrating! It’s the client not Activision.

Yup! Complete BS. Why play on here when I have a million games on steam that have never done this. This game isn’t cheap.

It is not the fault of activision but of the blizzard launcher, since hearthstone does not work for me either, I still have random disconnections in the battle.net app, I have tried every possible solution and my internet is working correctly but nothing seems to solve it.

finally it sounds like they acknowledged the problem and are looking into it. pls keep us updated on what they say in response to your ticket (this is for Irehok as he said blizzard seems to be looking into the problem in his post above.)

2 Likes

why do you say that? for this thread?
They have been for a day and a half without saying anything

1 Like

2 weeks without being able to play warzone because of this error

1 Like

same issue here. would like to play zombies…

1 Like

LMAO BOCW crashes too but in Windows. What a joke!

1 Like

Same ERROR on BOCW. Don’t think it’s gonna get fixed.