[Main Thread] Blizzard App & Games Disconnecting - Receiving Error BLZBNTBGS000003F8, BLZBNTBGS80000011 & BLZ51901016

The fact it happens for BOCW too probably means they’re going to get pressured from Treyarch to fix it urgently

This issue started for me since last Friday (11/6) after 1:30pm PST. Tried all of the recommended troubleshooting without any luck (ipflush commands, restart network equipment, requested ISP to reset connection, change DNS servers, scan&repair game files). It’s been super annoying not being able to play Modern Warfare because I’m guaranteed to lose connection to Blizzard Game Servers at some point in the game. Literally nothing changed on my end on the day that this started, so all signs point to a Blizzard issue.

It’s possible that something changed with their servers that certain ISPs don’t seem to like, because none of my friends have this problem. My ISP is Wave Broadband. The trouble is that most ISPs won’t look into this kind of issue unless it’s linked to a widespread outage (I asked). The fix needs to come from Blizzard and this much is clear.

1 Like

Also been having this issues for the last week.
Have no clue on how to fix it, tried most hacks out there.

So…because it kicks me out of BOCW i tried select at BOCW Asia servers and it works fine at BOCW, but for MW no…and i noticed that i was downloading BOCW, client goes offline and tries to recconect for a minute, but download continues without a problem… :smiley:

Would really like to play Black Ops Cold War but the launcher is absolutely broken. I can easily play other online games, but for some reason (your launcher) I keep getting disconnected.

3 Likes

Were all just talking to ourselves now, the Blizzard rep hasnt responded to this thread in 3 days. This company is trash, they care more about their 20 year old Weeb grind simulator for all the neck beards… God forbid the neck beards get upset. I’m sure they’d have a 24 hour fix for World of Warcraft.

And it’s so frustrating that they haven’t even acknowledged it is a problem on their end. No, it’s our fault.

Just noticed an outage being investigated at Activison affecting MW and BO3, perhaps related?

Wow, Activision’s support forum is actually nuked right now!

Error message is happening on American/European region on Cold War too btw

2 Likes

Been getting the error since problems with signing in to the Battle.net app

Same erros here , put region in “asia” help. I hope Activision solve this sooner as possibld

Same issue just got a new pc yesterday and downloaded warzone and cold war. The error keeps happening in warzone and if I am unable to play cold war after I payed for it; I better get my money back.

Having this issue since last week while playing COD MW. Whats weird is it crashes sometimes right after launching the game or just hanging around in the lobby. Have tried all the solutions from various posts, videos still no luck. They need to take this seriously now coz its not just for Warzone which is free but also for Campaign, Multiplayer. [USA Region]

Yes we can’t play, but they are still able to design some lovely color pop-up to sell the ‘parterners product’, even they can’t do anything.

1 Like

It looks like Activision have now removed the earlier service investigation from their support page to hide it, however old links still show it’s open and being investigated

Tried playing on Asian servers…so far so good! no disconnections in 4 games.

Come on BLIZZARD help us plz!!!

Blizzard help please, an entire community asks for help to fix this, I have money in that game, and if they don’t fix it I’ll ask for it back.

3 Likes

Blizzard please help i was only allowed to spend a certain amount of money on games and i Put most of it into this and it doesn’t even work. This better be a top priority or I better get my money back! If I have to buy it again from somewhere else that is crazy because then I would have payed 120 bucks just for the game. so that’s why I need your help either with a refund or fixing the issue. Please respond!!!

2 Likes