[Main Thread] Blizzard App & Games Disconnecting - Receiving Error BLZBNTBGS000003F8, BLZBNTBGS80000011 & BLZ51901016

Not yet? They still did not offer a solution, it was clear that everything happened after the last launcher update

3 Likes

I think it’s time we accept they won’t do anything to fix this error, and we must find a fix ourselves.
Their support sucks A S S.

4 Likes

“550 5.7.0 Message Size Violation” when trying to send the e mail. Guys, please, i haven’t played since Thursday because this error.

3 Likes

Llevo ya 5 Días con el problema de desconexiones. Ya probé de todas las maneras posibles para reparar el error y absolutamente nada funciona. no puedo ni jugar por 5 minutos porque me da el error [BLZBNTBGS000003F8] y es demasiado frústrate que no haya ninguna solución. La aplicación de Battle.net tiene constantes desconexiones y reconexiones cada minuto. ya probé reinstalando la misma sin ninguna mejora. probé todos los métodos que ofrecen en su soporte pero funcionan para nada. Mi internet no es porque en otros juegos Online no presento ningún problema de conexión y van perfectamente, el único juego que me da error es el Call of duty Modern Warfare. Espero una pronta solución a este problema. Uno compra su juego para ofrecer tan pésimo servicio.

2 Likes

Still getting the same error and havent been able to play for a week. What a waste of money.

6 Likes

I’ve looked everywhere for a solution and nothing as of yet, unfortunately. kinda hoped to actually play cold war. im pretty sure this is a blizzard issue as well.

2 Likes

This is ridiculous. Would love to play these games but this error is making it impossible. Has anyone found a solution yet? would be great if Blizzard kept us updated on the progress as well.

4 Likes

literally the same issue i have had for a week with MW and I’m super irritated. they arent doing anything to help fix it either.

2 Likes

i did that and it didnt help at all

legit, for the money of this game and them trying to push this new one. get your stuff* together and stop blaming all the players

2 Likes

The thing is they’re doing nothing to solve it man, they keep saying it’s our internet connection or something, but it’s not their servers or app as far as they know.

5 Likes

ive literally read like every message on this thread, and more and more people are getting the issue it seems. we need someone who will actually push this issue to the higher ups somehow. i would like to play the games i pay for. we have made it clear this is not an internet issue for the majority of us, this is on behalf of blizzard and their new update or something it seems

3 Likes

Same error issue for the past few days, TRIED IT ALL!! No one wants to play w/ me cause I am now the lag out out guy :sweat_smile: I have blazing fast internet. No one on consoles in my household have this issue. Please help.

3 Likes

So I tried playing using my Mobile Data and it seems to work so far. Played a full Game of plunder.

So what would Tech People suggest to tell our provider? Some they can do on there end to see If you guys were right.

Thank You

I will keep you guys updated.

So I played like 2 hours and not a single disconnect, with the Hotspot so I guess it might be the Provider needs to like reset your connection or stabilized it.

1 Like

yeah I tried playing early didn’t have a problem although I played for about 5-10 minutes and got bored due to playing alone lol. Not sure if its fixed because when I played earlier it was my first time launching the game today, but last night as I stated in a post above I was going to do testing well I got about 3-4 good multiplayer games in with my buddy and after I got the error the first time, every launch attempt was an instant error code, Then I let it sit for a little longer and tested some more but I was met with outrages Latency Levels I’m in the North American Regions and my latency is usually 70-105 which is normal for me due to my internet provider, ( I only have so many options when living in the country, instead of a populated town and our last internet provider we always kept, we had Gigabyte download speed, it wasn’t truly Gigabyte download speed but close enough to it im talking 500+ Mbps though not truly Gigabyte download speed, but I wasn’t complaining it was way better than what I had to downgrade too. Anyways… sorry got off topic lmao. ) I was running normal latency on everything first Multiplayer game ran smooth, but the second one… Oh My God!!! I was Spiking from my normal 70-105 latency to 300 then 400 then go back to normal then I was spiked all the way up to 750 and back down but 750 was the highest I spiked too I was running my Battle.net client in the background on my second screen usually have to have the client close at launch of the game but even though I have it set to do so it doesn’t anymore, which confuses me and proves its even more of the Battle.net client having issues if it wont execute a command of me telling it to close fully at launch of me playing a game.

1 Like

I ended up reading your whole story, and I can say that I have experienced the same thing with the Battle.net app not closing after I have it confugured to do so.
And funny thing is that I started having the error [BLZBNTBGS000003F8] at the same time the app started ‘not closing after launch’, I mean, exactly at the same time.

I didn’t have this problem at all I got disconnected here and there once every so often but not like it is now, constantly occurring that is. I didn’t have the issue with the Battle.net app not closing until I reinstalled it trying to fix the error code problem prior to the reinstall it executed the close on launch command with no problem. The other funny thing is about the app now is that when I launch Modern Warfare it asks me the Security Question of “Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your computer” or whatever it is, its the same security question that you get as if you just installed Modern Warfare for the first time but it asks me to allow it every time I launch the game now after I noticed the Battle.net app to not executing the close on launch command.

-If I didn’t make any sense in the text above here’s the short and sweet version below-

I reinstalled the Battle.net app trying to trouble shoot it to fix the error code problem and it now doesn’t close on launch like I have it set to do, and it asks me the security question every time I launch the game now as if it was the first time launching it. Also let’s not forget that I still am receiving the same error code.

right like if we could just have an option to run different versions like we do with drivers and such everything would be great there still would be bug reports… but at least you have happy customers that all shared a common problem and you provided a temporary solution to the customers while you continued to work on the problem they are having

All information regarding this minus a log goblin test have been sent to your support agents, ticket number EU74379146 only to be told my PC is out of date, or TeamViewer or NordVPN is breaking it. I will send the goblin log file too as this is going on for too long now.

2 Likes

This is insanity!!! Still no fix. New game launches today and I still can’t stay connected to the MW server longer then a 1 minute.

4 Likes