[Main Thread] Blizzard App & Games Disconnecting - Receiving Error BLZBNTBGS000003F8, BLZBNTBGS80000011 & BLZ51901016

Hey Cody,

I’m looking for someone to test it out on the player’s end. I understand it’s quite late, so I’ll be trying again in the morning. If anyone is available tomorrow morning, please let me know. I don’t need personal data, just make sure your phone numbers are available on the Blizzard account.

Thanks again!

1 Like

Call me please I need the fix asap

2 Likes

I updated my account with my phone number, I will be able to test tomorrow morning. I am located in MN so ill be central time.

1 Like

Happy to help. My phone number has been added to my Blizzard account.

1 Like

I will be around for the next hour if you would like to test it with me? My phone is linked.

1 Like

My phone is linked, this has been goin on since season 3 of warzone please call

1 Like

Im having this same issue with cold war, however Im able to get online in modern warfare, so strange

1 Like

EXACTLY THE SAME ISSUE… same what did they do

1 Like

Hello Mirkath, I just linked my phone number to my account and still I got the same error code.

1 Like

Hello,
I can assist with the testting, I have my phone number linked.

1 Like

man does someone know who works at blizzard and try to get them to look here as the app still isn’t working for downloading it i just want to play the campaign don’t give a f about the online stuff or multiplayer or just a flat out refund like damn they starting to look like ea (or they are part of ea idk) but they are probably better than this

1 Like

can you please roll back whatever they did server side before the last minor patch (Today 11/25)

2 Likes

Same problem here in France with completly random disconnections on warzone (sometimes every 5 minutes, sometimes able to finish a game).
The Battle.net client get disconnected and reconnects in the second, even when no game is launched.

The problem occured ~mid season 6.

1 Like

my number is linked too! pls call, feel free! we need to FIX IT ASAP

Who is your ISP? I have Free and SFR, both have the issue.

1 Like

Same problem in Argentina. Random disconnections on modern warfare or diablo 3.
Battlenet client get disconnected and reconnects, even when no game is running.

2 Likes

Im not sure what changed but I have been playing for 2 hours this morning and have not had one disconnect.

Nothings changed, they didn’t call or do anything, this has been happening to me for literally months, bought cold war thinkin MW was the issue, NOPE, still dc every hour or 2, zombies is literally unplayable, I make it to round 40 disconnect and lose all my progressive, its a joke at this point. the game is unplayable, fix or refund

1 Like

Hey all!

Thanks for the offers. We’re coordinating on our end, and we’ll be in touch as soon as we can. Just as a head’s up, we’re not really going to fix the error over the phone, but we are going to do some tests that will hopefully help with determining what’s going on.

Thanks for all the help everyone!

3 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)