[Main Thread] Blizzard App & Games Disconnecting - Receiving Error BLZBNTBGS000003F8, BLZBNTBGS80000011 & BLZ51901016

I have the same problem as everyone in this post, I wrote a message to the email provided in this comment (techinfo@blizzard.com) and they rejected the email.

1 Like

I have the same ethernet options on my motherboard. I have tried Aquantia, Intel ports as well as wireless and still get a regular kick. Usually about every 10 minutes or so. I hope you keep working, but I think the issue is well beyond an ethernet adapter setting.

1 Like

it worked for me all last night but this morning after the update the DCing is back :frowning:

1 Like

I’m still having the same issue unfortunately. Along with most of my friends, most of which have different ISP’s. We are all very frustrated with this issue, and hope it gets resolved soon. If it helps, the problem seems to have started happening roughly around the time that Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War was available for pre-download. Or at least that’s when I first noticed it. Hopefully it all gets sorted out soon!

2 Likes

I’m so glad someone is finally making a threat about this, I have been issue free since the launch of Cold war all of a sudden once they released Nuketown and I’m starting to get error codes nonstop Blizzard keeps disconnecting and it’s driving me nuts every 5 or 10 minutes I disconnect from Blizzard. I know it’s because their servers are overloaded but I wish they would actually come out and say something versus just blaming it on the ISP I work for an internet company and I know darn well it’s not us and I know other people who don’t have our service or having the same issues.

3 Likes

yo tanbien amigo! blizzard sucks

I am having the same disconnect issue. I have CenturyLink for my ISP

A Few things

• My NAT is at Open
  • My Firewall has rules to pass all COD traffic and I have reviewed the logs and there are no issues at the firewall.
  • Additionally, I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game.
  • Ran the file check
  • Tried a different network card
  • Flushed DNS multiple times

And still get disconnected, What is the worst is this happens even in single player campaign mode. WTH.

2 Likes

No it didn’t in my case, im still having the same issue with the battle net app randomly disconnecting

1 Like

didnt help at all, still disconnecting every 3-5mins

1 Like

I haven’t been able to legitimately play this game in almost 3 weeks. What are y’all doing to fix this?

1 Like

Desde a atualização não recebi mais o erro, pelo menos até agora.

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to jump in here and let you all know that we haven’t forgotten about this issue. Our Battle.net engineers and network team are continuing to investigate these reports and looking into things on our end.

We will keep this thread updated with any news or requests for information that our teams may have. We appreciate everyone’s patience through this. Stay tuned!

5 Likes

thanks for the update, yeah its been weeks of unplayable game. Literally bought top version of cold war and havent played 5 min yet.

2 Likes

EU RECEBI VARIAS VZS mano a blizzard é um grande pedaço de lixo

Thank you for keeping at it. The game is great fun… just wish we could stay connected. I for one am very thankful you are trying!

1 Like

How about you make it so you can play the campaign with out it needing to be connected to the server?

1 Like

blizzard is dead… the warcraft refunded thing was the last time i spent money in their games! but now i HAVE TO PLAY COD CW ON PC and BLIZZARD is BUSTING my experience again!!! THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS

2 Likes

Thank you for the update, I was able to play and not have any issues until nuketown on cold war came out. probably overloaded servers

2 Likes

Hi everyone,

Our engineers are currently trying to resolve this issue. However, I would need someone’s help. We’re currently looking for one person to let me call them and do a few tests so we can gather enough data to get a full resolution for everyone. Please reply here if possible :slight_smile:

Thanks everyone!

3 Likes

Hello, I work for an isp I could do basic troubleshooting but i am able to get in contact with our main engineer.