[Main Thread] Blizzard App & Games Disconnecting - Receiving Error BLZBNTBGS000003F8, BLZBNTBGS80000011 & BLZ51901016

3 times in a row since your Caterpepi comment.

1 Like

Still the disconnect, and now i get directx runtime error 6068…

1 Like

My son and I are playing on the same internet, 2 different PC’s. We can be in game together and one of us will crash at random. Both of us crash off and on. It doesn’t seem to matter if we are in the same game or not.

We never crash at the same time! I think this is relevant to diagnosing the issue. If it were our internet then why wouldn’t we crash at the same moment? The error is the same BLZBNTBGS000003F8.

I talked to my ISP today and the tech I talked to is also using the Battle.net launcher and he has not had the crashing. Same ISP. Once again the Battle.net App is simply disconnecting and immediately reconnecting. Just a split second disconnect but enough to crash the game to desktop.

3 Likes

I just got the error. I haven’t been getting it very often the last two days.

1 Like

Disconnected 3-4 times in the last hour playing Warzone here, twice since your comment @Caterpepi

Error: BLZBNTBGS000003F8

All other internet connections remain stable during disconnect, no visible packet drop to google.com (packet test running in background, if there’s a better IP to test with let me know)

1 Like

For the last 2 hours I’ve just had the game up at the menu screen, using Americas servers, and its disconnecting me every few minutes.

Are you suggesting that if we play with the blizzard launcher closed, not in tray but Exit the launcher completely, that we shouldn’t see the issue?

1 Like

Last two days were actually playable without much disconnection and now its constantly throwing codes.

Edit: Ever since you guys changed the backend stuff I haven’t been able to play.

1 Like

22:27 est still getting same message and problem

1 Like

Playing with the Blizzard launcher closed out completely on Americas servers and made it through 1 full match with no disconnect. Going for match 2 …

Edit: Match #2 … jumped out of the plane and got disconnected before landing even.

1 Like

It is still not fixed. I can not wait until they get sued for this. Useless.

2 Likes

if this is fact then I wish I could go ahead and get may $$ back and buy a book to read. This will be a long time coming on a fix if its turns out to be no ones fault.

1 Like

Just got disconnected with the BLZBNTBGS000003F8 error on cold war

1 Like

I’ve been lurking on this thread since it’s inception in desperation trying to find a solution to error code blzbntbgs000003f8. No luck. All I’ve seen are blizzard technical support employees blaming ISP’s, Activision, and consumer hardware. Accept responsibility and tell your users what the HELL is happening. Blizzard, why the hell would you make it so your launchers connection to the internet is tied to the games connection?? Your tech support have already said your service has nothing to do with call of duty connection; so who’s bright idea was it to make call of duty’s connection rely on your service?? And for any Activision people out there looking into this issue since they blamed you guys: Blizzards fatal game launcher error has actively kept me from purchasing Black Ops Cold War.

4 Likes

Still getting disconnected from server mid game, every game. Played fine up until first updates then have not been able to play since. Only games on Blizzard are doing it. All other platforms and games are fine.

1 Like

i just got the error right NOW!

help blizzard, we cant even play the game BECAUSE OF YOU!

I had this problem when warzone first came out so I tried switching my region from Europe to Americas and it worked fine for months until recently (its been 4 days) , now I get disconnected every single game sometimes as soon as I get in the lobby with this Error Code BLZBNTBGS000003F8 and my friend who has the same ISP as me doesn’t have this problem which is weird. And if you monitor the blizzard app you can see it going offline for seconds and then going back online multiple times like everyone said so I guess this is the main issue.

4 Likes

No improvement, still gettin disconnected with the BLZBNTBGS000003F8 error every 2 hours, been happening since season 3 of warzone, fix or refund plz

1 Like

Same issue here. I get booted from Cold War and WZ constantly about 5 mins after having the game up. I can’t connect to OW AT ALL because it will not connect to the server when I launch the game. Loaded up a VPN and I have no issues. My current ISP is ATT and the only service having issues is battle.net, I can play every other game and use every other service with no issues whatsoever.

EDIT: Just as a little back info, this happened out of nowhere. All I did was install my 3090 and get drivers. That was the only change to any equipment.

EDIT 2: So, after doing a lot of troubleshooting I found out that my NIC was the thing causing the issue. The Aquantia AQC111C 5GbE card on my motherboard would connect to every service but discord and battle.net. Network settings on the card were reset and changed and was still unable to connect. I changed it to my other onboard nic, intel, and now have zero issues. Perhaps a driver update caused the issue? Maybe this will help someone else with the same card.

1 Like

Yo tengo el mismo problema. No es solamente con el COD tambien tengo Diablo 3 y sucede lo mismo. Si dejo el battlenet abierto sin hacer nada puedo ver como figura “desconectado” y luego “conectando”. El error esta en el battlenet.

1 Like