[Main Thread] Blizzard App & Games Disconnecting - Receiving Error BLZBNTBGS000003F8, BLZBNTBGS80000011 & BLZ51901016

UPDATE: I play from the Dominican Republic on Asia server, worked for me.

1 Like

I have one week playing on that, all is fine.

1 Like

Now random crashing to desktop.
No error code.

1 Like

Has anyone’s warzone crashed at the menu screen ?

2 Likes

No console players are having this issue because they don’t launch with Blizzard, they launch with PSN and Xbox Live. Its a Blizzard Issue they don’t care about cause BOCW launched and it is already having tons of issues.

3 Likes

Mine did, many times. Over the weekend I was able to play just fine though on Americas servers. Tonight I am trying again … 1st match I got disconnected after jumping out of the plane. Will try a few more and if there is more disconnects I’ll try Asia servers again.

Edit: Completed 1 match … went on to a third and disconnected after jumping out of plane. Off to Asia I go …

Edit x2: Tried Europe servers … played 1 short match and on match 2 it disconnected me. :frowning:

1 Like

They haven’t responded in days… imagine if this was happening to a big time streamer

3 Likes

help blizz!!! PLEASE!

HELLO?? BLIZZARD CMON help us to solve this problem, its been almost a MONTH!

1 Like

Yo también tengo ese error desde hace como un mes y todavía no lo arreglaron. Una solución q encontré es cambiar la región a Asia. Ahí puedo jugar bien sin ningún problema.

1 Like

I have gotten this error code BLZBNTBGS000003F8 already on PC Cold War Beta. So at which point, I couldn’t play the game at all. Still, I decided to pre-order the game so I thought it would work just fine until it was released. But it didn’t work. I received this error code, starting from the date of publication, so I have not got a game to play at all what upsets me so much! MW on pc has always worked flawlessly for me, there have never been any problems. I hope you can fix the bug soon.

1 Like

What is the situation with the problem at the moment?

1 Like

Estou recebendo o erro BLZBNTBGS000003F8 constantemente durante os jogos a mais de 02 meses, também notei que o lançador Battle.net fica desconectando constantemente.

Já segui todas as orientações do suporte e tentei todas as “soluções” que encontrei pela internet.

Estou disposto a fornecer mais informações caso precisem.

Não adianta criticar, o erro só será solucionado com cooperação.

Aguardo contato.

2 Likes

eu tb mano… cold war ta mto foda e n posso jogar :\ blizzard é uma empresa de merda, pq esse problema vem deles e n da activision como eles dizem! realmente um absurdo

Agreed! I get the same error message but no reply from Activision. Disconnected in the middle of a round. SO FRUSTRATING!
If they think I’m buying Cold War that probably has it’s own issues and zero support they are dead wrong!

1 Like

So I’m gonna chime in here and just kinda put my experience and observation up for others to see and hopefully some attention will come from this.
I’m seeing heavy packet loss from my connection to the blizzard authentication server that my ISP routes me to, but it’s not blizzard’s server causing the loss, it’s one inbetween my ISP and blizzard. It’s also much more common at night than it is in in the morning. It’s not on blizzards end, it’s not on my ISP end either. it’s one of the routes my connection takes to reach blizzard. So this isn’t blizzards fault, it’s not activisions fault, it’s major network congestion that’s causing the problem. I get less packet loss on a VPN, that does increase my ping and that sucks, but even still, there are other hops that I still lose packets on and I do still get kicked. It’s less than if I don’t use one, but this isn’t just ONE place that’s experiencing this kind of congestion. It’s not just one stop that’s an issue, and I think that explains why some people have issues and others do not. It just comes down to how your ISP routes you. And in my case, it’s not my isp, and it’s not their isp. It’s just one of the hops my route takes. I don’t think it’s realistic for blizzard, activision, or my ISP to reach out to whoever knows how many owners of relays to say, upgrade and troubleshoot your stuff.
But I do think Blizzard, you could improve the situation by installing more servers geographically so that more people are routed evenly so as to be put less stress on everyone. The internet is made up of many connections, and we’re in the middle of a pandemic with a lot more people working from home and having nothing else to do. it sucks but it’s not directly one company’s fault. Someone needs to pick up the ball and run with it though, I’m tired of being told it’s not my problem by everyone.

2 Likes

My account was just banned and my comment was modified by a Blizzard mod. So they have time to ban me and edit my original comment saying that they aren’t paying attention to this issue. So the mods are actively monitoring this forum, not giving updates and leaving us in the dark. I’m officially out. Not even aloud to speak your mind after spending $200 through the companies payment processor. There is no transparency with this issue at all.

1 Like

they made the SAME WITH ME!

An update on the situation, our team has temporarily disabled some things on the backend to see if this helps with the application and game disconnecting at the same time. For those of you who have been experiencing this issue, please let us know if you notice any improvements or less disconnections.

4 Likes

i have the error right now.

1 Like