[Main Thread] Blizzard App & Games Disconnecting - Receiving Error BLZBNTBGS000003F8, BLZBNTBGS80000011 & BLZ51901016

This is not a call of duty or activision problem. It is a blizzard battle net problem - one that is extremely well reported on many threads and with a lot of traction from the public who cannot get a stable connection to battle net. As mentioned before we can see our profile disconnect and reconnect from the app while doing absolutely nothing. When this occurs during the Call of duty game this causes the error. It is because we cannot get a stable connection to battle net that we get disconnected. There are other games such as Diablo where this constant disconnect from BATLLE NET causes us to disconnect.

5 Likes

I seriously want want a refund for cold war if I can’t play more than 2-3 matches without losing all the progress of the match… Stupid blzbntbgs000003f8 error code each time. This needs fixed immediately!!!

5 Likes

Like I’d Rather go through the hassel of finding a ps5 to buy just to buying a new console to play on there with no issues lmao

4 Likes

I have never been one to cry for a refund but Cold war is still completely unplayable. At this rate I guess I am glad I havent purchased Shadowlands because it would be the same crap sandwich of disconnects.

3 Likes

PLEASE FIX!!!

I cant play, please fix this!!!

3 Likes

I’ve been having this issue in both Cold War and Modern Warfare, ever since Cold War was available for download. I can visually see that it’s an issue with the Blizzard client. I have sat and watched the Blizzard client disconnect and reconnect with no games or high priority tasks running on my computer. This is something that is beyond annoying and makes any game that uses the Blizzard launcher practically unplayable for me. I hope this gets the attention it needs and is fixed soon.

3 Likes

Regarding the broken battle.net app… I tried logging into my phone app version at the same time as my desktop thinking that if I “stayed” connected on the phone it might override the desktop disconnection… no didn’t work… and my phone app never lost connection that I could tell.

I guess it could be my ISP. That is really the only thing I haven’t tried. I am on a 2 year contract so I wont be changing that for another year or so… Haven’t had one issue with them to justify it anyway… until this bugged app.

My son is coming home for Thanksgiving and bringing his PC. He is having no issues with the disconnect in his “region” of America. If he does at my home, then I will look into my ISP being the issue. But come on… if that is the problem, then the app is still broken right? Shouldn’t the app work with really any ISP?

Anyway I will let you know… In the meantime, how about some tech superstar at Blizzard or Activision just look at what changed a week and a half ago and roll it back?

7 Likes

Re-posting what I put in the thread I started since folks are saying it will likely get deleted since this thread exists.

To further update my experiences this weekend. The problem has followed from my ISP to my Phone’s Hotspot. Thus eliminating that it is my ISP specifically having the issue. I was disconnecting this morning/afternoon aproximatly once or twice every hour. Sometimes I would have to wait 5 to 10 minutes for the disconnects to stop to be able to play D3.

4 Likes

I’ve also been getting randomly disconnected from my Overwatch games. It throws me back into the login screen with the “lost connection to game server” text and then 2 seconds later reconnects me back to the game’s main menu. The moment I see that I’m about to get disconnected, I check my battle net and see that it disconnects me for a few seconds and reconnects itself back. This has been an issue for me for months and it never happens when I play games on Steam or Epic Games.

1 Like

It is happening in every single game launched from Battle.Net app.

1 Like

I am having the same issues as every person posting in this forum. I can be playing CODCW or WoW and I receive the same errors. I have exhausted every single piece of advice in this thread.
Nothing works. I have Telstra as an ISP and they have, after many phone calls, assured me that the fault does not lie my connection.
Never in my life have I had so spend such exhaustive amounts of time scouring forums to fix an issue with no resolution. It wouldn’t be as frustrating if each time the disconnect occurs the game client didn’t close as well, but unfortunately that’s not the case. Each disconnect requires a complete relaunch of either game.

3 Likes

i’ve been banned for 48hr because of my comment on this post! THIS IS RIDICULOUS! i cant play since 11/06!!! this is a damn JOKE! AND A BAD ONE!

3 Likes

UP BLIZZARD for the god sake fix this

I get the issue on my launcher and Modern Warfare with and without NordVPN, and on 2 different ISPs and routers. I started playing D3 again at the weekend and got disconnected once, but that was one time too many for how long this has been going on for…

1 Like

I’m just glad this forum is starting to gain recognition, I’ve been dealing with this issue since season 3 of warzone, so I havent been able to play for a very long time, it was so frustrating because then it seemed like it was only happening to me

3 Likes

Casi 1 mes con el error; ya probamos TODOS las guías que ofrecen. Borramos la carpeta cache, pusimos el loggin en Asia, cerramos el cliente cuando iniciamos el juego y demas sugerencias lamentables. No es error de una empresa de Internet (ISP), porque personas de todas partes del mundo presentan el error, y dudo mucho que una persona de Francia tenga el mismo ISP que yo que vivo en Argentina.

Es triste saber que una empresa como Blizzard no se haga responsable de un error que provoca SU cliente.

Espero se solucione rapido, sino me temo que muchos haran reembolso y porque no alguna denuncia.

Abrazo desde Argentina.

3 Likes

I am wondering if console players occuring the same issue ?! If you are playing on Xbox or PlayStation please like this post - I am just curious

1 Like

Yep every Blizzard linked game is not working for me. Steam - all games are good, ubisoft - all games are good, rockstar - all games are good, origin - all games are good, blizzard - you have been disconnected for the servers in all games. Great work on fixing your error!

6 Likes

HELP BLIZZARD please!!1

1 Like

It has slowly gotten worse to the point where my launcher can’t sign me in. I can’t play d3, mw, or coldwar. this all started for me when coldwar launched and the battlenet updated. I can’t find any issue on my end. I have done everything asked of me to troubleshoot. It’s really frustrating to see people with 3 prestiges and i can’t even log in. Guess it’s time to ask for a refund till this gets figured out. Hopefully someone finds the problem, wherever it may be, and we can all get back to playing.

3 Likes