[Main Thread] Blizzard App & Games Disconnecting - Receiving Error BLZBNTBGS000003F8, BLZBNTBGS80000011 & BLZ51901016

Tried with another router, flushing DNS, change DNS to OpenDNS, Cloudflare, Google, reinstall the game, delete the game cache. The problem only with that game. I play Rainbow six, Among Us, Battlefield, and 0% packetloss, 0% laging.
I pinged one day long the google.com domain and 0 packetloss until 24 hours.
The ISP is working normal and giving excellent service (500Mbit).
The problem is still and i cant play normally. Sometimes its come up in the lobby, when i wait for my friends (before the first round).

What I’ve observed is that he often throws me out when I shoot someone with a good tactic. I thought maybe the nvidia highlights. But it is also turned off in the system.

1 Like

hey I was trying to download the battle net app on my computer but it hasn’t worked and yes I did try the resolutions but it hasn’t worked and was wondering if I can maybe switch the game from pc to Xbox one because like I said the download just isn’t working and my home Wi-Fi isn’t as bad and the problem has been going on for a week now.

1 Like

Customer Support needs to respond, I believe it has been four days. Customer support promised reports whenever new information was found, so based on their own words the assumption is that they have not found anything out. Caterpepi or someone else, please respond daily to show that even if you have not made progress, you are still at least monitoring the forum.

8 Likes

ok thank you for responding

1 Like

Guys, i turned the UPnP off and it doesnt worked, the only think that worked for me is turn the game server to Asia. It worked for two days, in the middle of these days, i have switched to americas (where I live) and still getting disconnected.

1 Like

Why has my game been disconnected so bad for the last 4 weeks even though my WiFi is not the problem ,only warzone?? Also it’s saying you have been disconnected from blizzard game servers .error code BlZBNTBGS000003F8.my game has been disconnected , when im in the middle of a match or near to the ending of a match. there is no problem with my wifi.

Ive tried everything u can think of to fix it and nothings working.

4 Likes

How happy i am today to see an update, later did i know my game disconnected with disappointment.

2 Likes

Yeah, and if they weren’t ghosting us before, they definitely are now. They haven’t responded to anything in days.

1 Like

someone told me switching from ethernet to wifi could help, can anyone try this?

I use wifi so I don’t trust it

1 Like

Play solo zombies today got to round 43 and disconnected with the BLZBNTBGS000003F8 error, might as well refund at this point

3 Likes

literally happened to me at 52 lost all aether essence kept levels. really annoying. I really hope they fix this.

2 Likes

Yes! I lost all my crystals and progress towards challenges, so whack man all I wanna do is play zombies and there’s literally no point in trying

3 Likes

Hi Blizzard! What is the current progress in fixing this disconnecting issue?

5 Likes

Whats maybe important!
If i play solo match, or plunder there is not disconnect.

Any reason why I can connect to blizzard servers and play warzone fine on a mobile hotspot but using my fibre wired connection I keep getting disconnected from blizzard servers? My wired connection is far superior to the mobile hotspot and I have tried all the options mentioned in this thread.

2 Likes

This morning I decided to try the Americas region again and for the last hour and a half I have had ZERO disconnects.

Edit: Played for a good 5 hours so far on Americas region and NO disconnects at all. 35 ms ping too,

1 Like

Been good to me this morning as well

1 Like

I’ve had the code today. (Canada)

I just wanna play blizzard robbing people now for real!?!?

2 Likes