[Main Thread] Blizzard App & Games Disconnecting - Receiving Error BLZBNTBGS000003F8, BLZBNTBGS80000011 & BLZ51901016

Thanks for the update, I will try this once I am done testing a VPN.

DINDT WORK FOR ME? i think blizzard is too lazy to solve this problem, crap

Clicking the globe before you launch and switching to Asia can solve
Turning Unplug and play on ur router can solve
Also heard a third one about turning windows defender off
Blizzard please give us a update and est until fix

1 Like

Guys there is an update for the blizzard app, dont know if it is a fix though.

1 Like

Doesn’t fix it on my end.

5 Likes

go so excited about the blizzard app update… didnt fix it for me

3 Likes

me neither, this is getting ridiculous.

Edit: they need to contact us again, its been like three days, and three days ago they said they were getting closer. And now there is an update that didn’t even fix the issue, meaning they were also working on updating the app for something else, which took priority over our issue for whatever reason. We need an explanation of when they believe they will actually get a fix out, or else it just seems like they really aren’t putting much effort towards our issue, and don’t have a plan for its fix.

9 Likes

:sob: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

1 Like

If you are from COD Warzone, its like you got banned. I just getting the COD error BLZBNTBGS000003F8 like 2 months. I tried to create a topic recently about that error on support community, and have a lot of people with the same error.

So, I don’t get it until my mom passed away. When I travelled to another state, I visit a friend who was playing COD with him account without any problem. But even in another state, using another CPU , I still getting this error when I log into my account, even with a completely different IP, MAC number and everything. Activision don’t have a direct support to help us. I tried to talk with them in this community, in their twitter, in every channel we had, but nothing. I just use the account to play with my work friends now. It’s really frustrating to can’t play with my friends these days when I need to play something.

4 Likes

this is a joke to BLIZZARD!

1 Like

Tried everything to fix. Has anyone found a solution or are we forced to wait for an update?

2 Likes

Update: Its now no longer working.

1 Like

It almost does seem like a ban from Warzone. I remember my last game I had played normally being a fluke and went 19 and 1 and was laser beaming with my AR and received 2 messages from butthurts claiming I was a hacker. (this was also around the time of the battle.net update so who knows) Starting to think I was shadow banned cause I was reported even though I wasn’t hacking. If this is the case I will not be playing anymore COD games. If they actually reviewed my footage they would be able to tell I wasn’t cheating lol I play PC with a Xbox one remote like a clunk tard and just happened to have a good game.

2 Likes

Got banned first time using cheats cause you sux huh? Oops

1 Like

Lol play a match with me and I think you’ll change your mind. I’m the sigh of my friends squad.

1 Like

UPDATE: Now I’m playing on Asia Server during 4 hours with not disconnections.

I have some questions
Which game are you playing?
What game-mode?
Do you have bad ping or packet loss?

Just tried the Americas region for the first time after 3 days of Asia and had 1 full match with no disconnect. But in the second match I got kicked back to desktop after 5 mins. Back to Asia I go.

Playing Warzone only
I’ve been disconnected playing any game mode.
My ping tonight was really good … 30’s on Americas region, no packet loss to speak of tonight.

Edit: Been playing on Asia for an hour now and not a single disconnect, 27-35 ping

3 Likes

If it’s the same problem, you don’t even need to play a game. Sit watching the Battle.net app and if it disconnects and reconnects randomly multiple times, there you have it. This actual error comes from Call of Duty Modern Warfare, but the root cause is to do with the Battle.net app losing connection it seems. It is also affecting other Blizzard games as well as Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War.

5 Likes

i am having the same issue as well. please help

2 Likes