[Main Thread] Blizzard App & Games Disconnecting - Receiving Error BLZBNTBGS000003F8, BLZBNTBGS80000011 & BLZ51901016

Honestly I think that they just have nothing to say, since they clearly don’t have a solution. I think that they’ll fix it eventually, but it is still inexcusable to have an issue like this, and after the release of a very popular new game nonetheless.

1 Like

Every 2 hours roughly my game quits and I get the message ‘BLZBNTBGS000003F8’ - “CONNECTION TO THE BLIZZARD GAME SERVER HAS BEEN LOST.” I am the only one out of my friends to get this and it happens when I play Campaign, Multiplayer or Zombies, is there anyway you can help me?
PS This only happens on Cold War, I’ve never had it happen on MW before.

2 Likes

Same issue with me and my brother both on the same network, but not with my friends

1 Like

I would like an answer to this as well. I have reported it to Blizzard and got back contact Activision but it seems like a blizzard error code.

1 Like

Battle.net account is disconnecting every 5 or less minutes.
In game I’ve this error code BLZBNTBGS000003F8
On battle.net desktop app I can clearly see my account going offline then relogging.

I copied and pasted this. This is exactly whats happening for 2 days now. the Blizzard app keeps disconnecting. I have 3 monitors and put the app on the 2nd one so i can see it. It disconnects always. Please help!

1 Like

I am being presented with the error code blzbntbgs000003f8. My account is constantly disconnecting and reconnecting seemingly randomly. This is not just occurring with COD Cold War, but it began on Friday 11/13/20 after downloading Cold War. Nothing other than my downloading Cold War has changed since the battle.net launcher had been working. This occurs with any game I have on the battle.net launcher, I have tried modern warfare in addition to Cold War. These disconnects even happen if the launcher is open on its own, as I go on and offline even if no games are being played. I get disconnects whether my internet and ping is extremely good or if it is bad. I have looked up the suggestions given by blizzard customer service employees on forums and tried the methods described there, such as restarting my router, and flushing and changing my dns, among other things. I have also tried running the game as an administrator, confirming that my activision and battle.net accounts were linked, and port forwarding, as suggested by various other people with the same error code and issues. I am at a loss, as I can no longer find any things to try and do to fix the random disconnects and they have yet to be affected. Is there any other methods I can try, since I am unable to play any games I bought using the battle.net launcher.

2 Likes

same for me for over a month now , no one wants to help, isp also said there arent any problems

2 Likes

As long as it’s a Bliz product that’s disconnecting (in this case, the launcher) then Bliz is trying to help. There is a main thread here in the TS forum where Bliz is requesting information as part of an investigation.

1 Like

Blizzard contact Activison for us about the blzbntbgs000003f8 error

Every time I take “Server Disconnect blzbntbgs000003f8”
We want an answer about this error!
Please blizzard help us make Activision help us!
Activison is not supporting this hellish error!

Pt br

Toda hora eu tomo “Server Disconnect blzbntbgs000003f8”
Queremos uma resposta sobre este erro!
Por favor blizzard ajude-nos a fazer a Activision nos ajudar!
A Activison não esta dando suporte a este erro infernal!

4 Likes

Hey k4kau,

If when you drop from CoD your launcher also disconnects, that’s an issue that Bliz is investigating. You can add yourself and the requested info to this thread .

If you are only dropping from CoD but nothing else, the only ones that can deal with that is Activision’s Support .

Blizzard Entertainment and Activision Publishing are two independent companies so there’s not much either can make the other do in terms of game support.

I have already opened several tickets together with friends who are suffering from the same mistake.

It seems that the company is ignoring us, you should make this bridge with Activison! Help us! For the love of God.

1 Like

Thank you all for providing the log goblin files. I’ve gathered them all and added this to our tracking for our teams to review. Sorry for the trouble with the inbox, we’re looking into the file size issues on our end. If you have any trouble with sending them through normal methods, a file sharing link should be fine to send as well.

Our teams still looking into the problem, but it does look like we’re getting closer to an answer to the issue. It looks like a proxy problem that we need specific folks to look into. If we have any new information, we’ll be sure to share it here with you all.

It’s a tricky issue since the problem isn’t happening to everyone and while this is a frustrating situation, we greatly appreciate your vigilance and patience.

14 Likes

Hello, Blizzard

I am getting the error BLZBNTBGS000003F8 about 5 or 10 min, I tried everything and still not working. I saw in the previous posts with the same error that is a blizzard authentication servers error, if I have the launcher opened I can see that the server log out the account and try reconnect automatically.

2 Likes

Thank you for an update, Caterpepi

3 Likes

Thanks man. I am having same issue as well but it happens about every hour or two

2 Likes

Great to hear back and hopefully good news soon.

1 Like

Thanks, been getting the error code for 2 days now, when I exit to desktop I am reconnecting to the battle.net launcher. Very frustrating since I am the only one out of my friends with this problem. None of the normal troubleshoot options have helped at all. Hopefully this gets fixed soon since Cold War is a lot of fun when I can actually play it.

2 Likes

Thanks for the update.

1 Like

Hi: I am getting on only Aerie Peak server US with my Balance Druid WoW51900319 “You have been disconnected from the login server”

Chiming in here to say as someone playing from australia, this issue is alleviated completely when switching region to asian servers. try this if you haven’t already, it worked for me.