[Main Thread] Blizzard App & Games Disconnecting - Receiving Error BLZBNTBGS000003F8, BLZBNTBGS80000011 & BLZ51901016

It doesn’t have to be just CoD and the launcher. If any Bliz service is disconnecting, that’s something that Bliz can actually investigate. So as long as something/anything of Bliz’s is disconnecting along with CoD, then you’re in the right thread here.

The only scenario where Bliz isn’t able to help is if only CoD is disconnecting (and nothing of Blizzard’s is). In that instance, players have to contact Activision for support.

MVPs aren’t employees, but we do assist the Bliz employees (the blue posters) in helping players out.

1 Like

Thank you for the information. So will you know when someone is working on the problem, or are they currently?

1 Like

They are!

Up above, Caterpepi listed a series of trouble shooting steps that the engineers would like to know if they helped or not.

If not, they’d like you to email them a special log file so that they can add them to their investigation.

The details are in the Caterpepi’s post.

1 Like

I have been having this problem ever since the CoD Black Ops Cold War preload started. I have tried to send in the goblin logs to the email as requested but it will not send. I have also tried everything in the troubleshooting section and still get dc’ed from cold war within 20 mins of playing.

2 Likes

For anyone having issues sending the Goblin Logs, please consider using platforms such as wetransfer dot com and send the link.

In my case, I used dropbox to share a link with the Blizzard team as requested Up above, by Caterpepi and they confirmed receipt when I made my ticket a few days ago.

Thanks for that suggestion, I used that site to send it over.

Tonight for the last 2 hours I have not been able to complete a single match. Sometimes it disconnects at the infinity ward logo even. My son, in the next room, in my party will disconnect at different times than me and vice versa. Its horrible!

1 Like

Cant get into call of duty cold war! I get to main loading page “connecting to call of duty online services” and then next thing I know “Lost connection to blizzard services blzbntbgs000003f8”

1 Like

My battle.net desktop application keeps disconnecting every couple of minutes. My internet connection is perfect and I am able to play online games on steam without any issues. Anytime I try to play a game on Blizzard app it kicks me out because it gets disconnected from the server. For example I cannot even play the new call of duty I have not be able to finish a single match. I keep getting error code: BLZBNTBGS000003F8. I live in the middle of the United States. I have no issues with internet. I have tried several fixes. I am 100% sure this is on Blizzards end and they continue to ignore this problem. I wish Call of duty was on steam. Like seriously if you guys don’t start taking your customers seriously youre going to lose them.

3 Likes

Moving into a new house (Same internet service as the old place) and started getting this issue.
All the rest of my internet related apps (Steam, various microsoft apps) seem to have reconnected with no issues.
I connect wired , tried flushing dns, stopping other apps and restarted the modem.
The LogGoblin file exceed size limit for send (File is 4.4 MB)

EDIT: The issue (more me) did turn out to be on my internet provider’s end

1 Like

Which ISP do you have? And what did they do to fix the problem?

1 Like

PLEASE HELP US I CAN EVEN PLAY! BLZBNTBGS000003F8 get rid of this crap please! omfg

PLEASE HELP US I CAN EVEN PLAY! …mvmvbmmv

It’s not a case of fixing anything, it’s how different ISPs use different networks to connect you to Blizzard’s network. The new ISP where it is working likely takes a different direction to Blizzard than the previous ISP. My advice to you is don’t change anything and let Blizzard deal with it.

1 Like

Be sure to go through all the steps listed in the blue post above and report back if any of them help. If not, submit the log file that they’re requesting.

Enough tolerating this! Refund!

3 Likes

I have never jumped on a forum before now! I have been playing Blizzard games since 2004, and never have I been more frustrated. I Purchased the new BOCW and can’t even play it. I have the same issues as everyone above, and probably after me… I have tried every combination of the listed fixes on this thread and about 6 others! NOTHING works. This problem is definitely not a COD problem and definitely is not an ISP problem… It is a Battle.net problem. Just sitting with the app open on the desktop I watch it constantly disconnect and reconnect me. please address the problems quickly! Thanks…

5 Likes

This sounds exactly like my issue. Some people have described issues that are a bit different, so this may actually be multiple issues, considering that there are partial fixes that will work for different people, but it is good to know there’s another person out there that seems to have the exact same issue I do, which happens to currently be unfixable.

2 Likes

I believe it’s 1 fault with 2 symptoms. Everyone seems to be able to sit and watch their Battle.net app disconnect and reconnect multiple times randomly. They then notice, with certain games, that their connection is lost in-game. The two don’t always happen at the same time so appears to sometimes be caught by the app losing connection, other times the app remains connected but the game notices it. Bearing in mind how quickly the app goes from disconnected to connected, the issue seems really sensitive and takes very little to break it.

3 Likes

so I keep checking back to see if there are any updates. I know that I bought cold war and cant play it, modern warfare and cant play it, Im already worried this isnt gonna be fixed by shadowlands so there is another game I cant play. There hasnt been a blue post in 6 days on the issue and I feel like we are getting ignored.

1 Like