[Main Thread] Blizzard App & Games Disconnecting - Receiving Error BLZBNTBGS000003F8, BLZBNTBGS80000011 & BLZ51901016

Yeah bros i don’t what to do to fix it but my game is running on Asia Servers. I really dont know why Blizzar[quote=“Wolfie-11762, post:319, topic:13063”]
hing reg
[/quote]

Guys Now i’m playing in the Asian region and are working for me, try this if you want to play.

I wish blizard fix the game soon…

1 Like

I still have the same problem on Asia servers.

1 Like

Asia servers dont have the problem for me … Europe does tho.

Also interestingly my ping to the Asia servers is 15-50 on average which makes NO sense with me being in the US in Michigan. The Americas servers give me a ping of 50-100 on average.

1 Like

YES!!! The Blizzard application goes offline for a second or two and that causses the problem!!! Its not the cod servers, but the blizzard app!!!

3 Likes

Never been on one of these, but this has been happening to me since around the 3rd season of warzone, after about 2 or 3 hours it says I’ve disconnected from blizzard servers, I’ve been kicked from multiple WZ and Multiplayer games and now the problem still exists in cold war. I cant even play zombies because after 2 hours I get disconnected so whats the point, same with cold war Multiplayer, plz fix been dealing with this issue for many months

1 Like

I’m very familiar with networks and well aware that it has to do with routing and server hops. You are misunderstanding my question. It sounded like SpydirShell reached out to the ISP and they figured out it was on the ISP end - so I’m curious what the ISP is. In this case (and most people in this thread) it’s a combination of the ISP and Blizzard. There have been previous threads where the ISP actually worked with Blizzard to rectify the issue with their servers.

Thanks for the advice, but you act like us end users have any control of how an ISP handles their routing. We don’t. So yes, Blizzard needs to get cracking on the fix.

1 Like

im waiting for this post for 3 weeks almost, THANK YOU!

1 Like

Sorry, I misread his comment. I thought he said he changed ISP after moving house and the issue went away. I then thought you were going to try the same and didn’t want you moving to a new contract and getting locked into something and still have the same problem…

1 Like

UPDATE: Last night I’ve using a VPN and the game works fine, I played for 3 hours with my friends without problems. The VPN is located on AWS us-east-1 region. I play from Dominican Republic.

Forgot to mention I’ve tried everything I’ve found online. Resetting everything, flushing dns, changing dns, deleting cache. I’ve uninstalled battle.net app and both call of duties multiple times. I have also scanned them both to see if anything was corrupt. Nothing works still get disconnected after 2 hours plz fix ASAP!

2 Likes

VPN also does not work for me

1 Like

Did you just download one online? I’m thinking about checking if it will work for me, but I don’t feel like signing up for a subscription

I already had exitlag which does not work and I tried ExpressVPN on multiple servers and it did not work.

3 Likes

Can’t believe this is not fixed yet. Its been AN ENTIRE MONTH. I even leaked my IP because of their tools. Also to fix the issue everyone: login as your normal server on the battle net app THEN on the game page click on the world icon and select asia servers. Your ping will still be the default one for some reason.

2 Likes

I tried NordVPN and it didn’t make a difference picking a UK or French server. I’ve also tried on two separate ISPs (I have one primary and one as backup) each with their own routers and different routing and still have issues.

1 Like

llevo 4 semanas pasando por lo mismo, exactamente igual :sob: :sob:

1 Like

me too :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

1 Like

BLZBNTBGS000003F8
i’ve been with this error for 4 weeks !!!
llevo con este error 4 semanas!!!
is anyone here alive ?
hay alguien aqui con vida?

1 Like

The ping is because you are playing the game through Call of duty’s servers. Battle.net servers are just the server you are connected to the blizzard app.

Look, They are working on it. Spamming the forum isnt helping anything. We are all frustrated.

3 Likes