[Main Thread] Blizzard App & Games Disconnecting - Receiving Error BLZBNTBGS000003F8, BLZBNTBGS80000011 & BLZ51901016

soooo ive had a reply from blizzard haha their denying all responsibility even though they own and support the battle net app haha guys are legends ill post below

Hey there, T******

Game Master Cae*** here and I understand that you are running into some technical issues with Call of Duty.

This specific issue is actually not resolvable by Blizzard Customer Support since we do not have access to this information. What you will want to do is go ahead and contact Activison Support because they will be able to help fix this for you!

Here is their support website support.activision.
Thanks for ticketing in and take care o/

1 Like

also i would like to add my separate post on their threads was closed and deleted

2 Likes

I reported this to Activision, then they banned my forum account. I went through 2 Blizzard tickets and 4 or 5 different agents before I noticed this thread existed. Activision’s lack of communication overall is just disgusting, but my god it takes a lot to get someone to acknowledge there is actually an issue…

3 Likes

They comment that these are problems in the internet of the users, but it just happens in the period of integration of the two cod, I can see how my user in the batlenet application connects and disconnects and checks with steam that it contains my cod prior to this it stays stable and connected, I can even run them in multiplayer without problems, your application should be more stable

2 Likes

I have also been having this issue. I’ve tried to send in my GoblinLogs but it’s been rejected twice now. I’m not sure if or when Blizzard will ever have a fix because it is clearly not all of our internet connection, it’s a Blizzard problem. Hopefully the next app update will fix our issue but I’m not counting on it. If not fixed soon, I will be demanding a refund on my games.

3 Likes

The only solution that is working for me is connecting to the Asian servers

1 Like

Going on day 10 for me.

2 Likes

BLZBNTBGS000003F8 same codes here time after time with no fix

where is the support from there tech team working on a fix for this???

4 Likes

Thankfully I am not the only having this issue. I’m pissed off to say the least: they should’ve had this fixed last week and of course they just blame Activision. I can watch my blizzard account disconnect while I am waiting for a game update. Clearly it’s not Activision’s fault. Please fix I want to play the game I payed for.

3 Likes

expressVPN - its not ideal but it’ll allow you to play until Blizzard/Activision gets their act together…it seems like they’re still in denial that it’s even an issue on their end, so it’ll be a while.

2 Likes

I tried this VPN service now and it still disconnects me. Expecting Blizzard fix some day… 10 days now…

3 Likes

My issues are definitely with blizzard. I can’t keep connected to battle.net. I can’t even play diablo3 without getting disconnected after 3 minutes. The fact that I have this issue with blizzard only games as well, confirms (atleast to me) that it’s on blizzard. Quit finger pointing and figure out your problems.

4 Likes

I guess I got lucky before with VPN. Today on VPN got disconnected multiple times.

2 Likes

I got you, today at Noon I was able to play like 2-3 hours wihtout getting dcc. And I was happy thinking it was solved but… here we are.2020-11-15T16:00:00Z2020-11-15T19:00:00Z

3 Likes

The account disconnects occur regardless of whether I am in a game or not. I can watch the launcher as my account randomly logs out and back in, regardless of my own internet connection. I have seen many customer support people respond to this issue, but never once has the methods they suggested helped the person who started the thread in my experience. Furthermore, when further questioned, they invariably blamed activision, just as you did now. I am presenting clear evidence that this has absolutely nothing to do with activision’s servers and everything to do with the battle.net launcher. I would appreciate if this comment was not ignored, as that would not reflect well on your company, and if your company has no clue on how to deal with this issue that a large amount of people are experiencing, and many who likely also have their launcher disconnect and reconnect regardless of activision or anything else, than please state that you have no solution.

7 Likes

This issue of disconnects has occurred with me, and with that error code. It happens to the launcher, my account will constantly disconnect and reconnect from the launcher, even if no games are being played. Of, course, this is not an issue until you try to play a game and the disconnect occurs while your game is running, and you immediately are kicked. Also, I am sure you’ve already determined this, but this is not likely happening due to internet speeds, since people with fiber optic internet are experiencing these issues just the same as everyone else, and I have found that, regardless of my current internet speeds, the disconnections continue uninhibited.

2 Likes

I’ve had this issue too, ever since Cold War dropped. It seems like switching my region to Asia lets me play uninterrupted, like some have suggested, but for fairly obvious reasons this means that multiplayer is rendered unplayable. Does anyone know what could be causing this? I’ve never had this issue before. Is it just the servers being overloaded on launch week?

2 Likes

YEAH BRO! BLIZZARD needs to have BALLS and get rid of this problem!!!

3 Likes

WHY MY POST WAS MOVED? blizzard thinks this is a joke!

READ THIS:
Those of you still having problems, try going into your Battle.net settings and check the option that shuts down the Battle.net launcher when playing a game. It seems to have worked wonders for me, I’ve been playing BOCW multiplayer for the last hour just fine. It’s not a perfect solution but it’s what we have until Blizzard addresses their launcher issues.

1 Like