[Main Thread] Blizzard App & Games Disconnecting - Receiving Error BLZBNTBGS000003F8, BLZBNTBGS80000011 & BLZ51901016

my number is linked too! pls call, feel free! we need to FIX IT ASAP

Who is your ISP? I have Free and SFR, both have the issue.

1 Like

Same problem in Argentina. Random disconnections on modern warfare or diablo 3.
Battlenet client get disconnected and reconnects, even when no game is running.

2 Likes

Im not sure what changed but I have been playing for 2 hours this morning and have not had one disconnect.

Nothings changed, they didn’t call or do anything, this has been happening to me for literally months, bought cold war thinkin MW was the issue, NOPE, still dc every hour or 2, zombies is literally unplayable, I make it to round 40 disconnect and lose all my progressive, its a joke at this point. the game is unplayable, fix or refund

1 Like

Hey all!

Thanks for the offers. We’re coordinating on our end, and we’ll be in touch as soon as we can. Just as a head’s up, we’re not really going to fix the error over the phone, but we are going to do some tests that will hopefully help with determining what’s going on.

Thanks for all the help everyone!

3 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

fast! we cant even play! WTF U GUYS DOING?¹

Thank you for helping out,. Hopefully we can resolve this issue. I feel its either firewall issues for server overloading issues

Got my first disconnect after 3 hours. that’s gotta be a record

1 Like

It might be server overload. I disable my firewall before playing every day but around 7-8pm MDT when everyone gets on i can no longer connect.

If you guys still need help testing give me a ring. I’m available 5pm MDT. Telus is my ISP.

COD CW still doesn’t work for me. When I start the game it freezes and then just wait for the error code BLZBNTBGS000003F8 message to come up or stop the task from Task Manager. This is so frustrating when I haven’t been able to play the game at all.

1 Like

Same thing… I’ve tried everything, but I’m convinced its their software coding since I don’t have these issues in CoD MW only in CoD CW

1 Like

Issue is just as bad In MW.

1 Like

If you have nothing to contribute other than attacking blizzard its not helping the Issue. Let’s keep the thread on topic. Obviously they are devoting resources to it. Unless you are giving suggestions or helping with the error code, please stop.

1 Like

are you serious? ive been having the same problem on all blizzard games for a MONTH! this is a joke, blizzars is slow AF

Well then I guess Its not an easy fix? We’ve all been having the issue. You have to remember the people fixing the issue are human too. The moderators, tech support, engineers. They are all trying to get this issue fixed for everyone. So instead of hassling them, maybe stop and say thanks. They could not be helping us at all, they could not be giving us updates in the forum. Again, Remember the human aspect to this issue. We are all frustrated and hopefully its fixed soon.

Após dois dias o problema voltou pior …
Acredito que nada foi resolvido.

Estou sendo desconectado antes mesmo do jogo carregar.

1 Like

Hola a todos lo solucione siguiendo este tutorial de youtube, pongo el video completo porque no se que parte fue la que arreglo el problema.

Hello everyone, I solved it by following this youtube tutorial, I put the complete video because I don’t know which part was the one that fixed the problem.

Olá a todos, Resolvi seguindo este tutorial do youtube, coloquei o vídeo completo pois não sei qual foi a parte que resolveu o problema.

1 Like