Main Thread. Blizzard Agent went to sleep. Attempting to wake it up

hey you can bypass the launcher to play. go to where sc2 is and open support or support64 and then sc2switcher

Yep same problem here as well Blizzard agent went to sleep can not log in. Possibly due to a windows update currently running 1909 18363.720.

im doing well lucky for me the rona cancelled all schools in my location

Yeah yeah I am pretty good just trying to figure out what to play now, thank you for asking. You?

I don’t know if any1 else has put in a reply for a fix for this yet, but here’s what fixed it for me!

SOLUTION: Go to your ProgramData folder, you can do so by doing Windows Key + R (or search Run in windows search), write in %ProgramData%, then delete your Battle.net folder, NOT the Blizzard Entertainment folder!
This will force the app to re-download the battle.net agent service for you PC again!

This fixed it for me!
P.S. This will remove the bit of the app that remembers where your game directories are, so you’ll have to add them back!

Hey, guys. I just wanted to elaborate on a previous comment as to how to play the game without the launcher. Obviously the launcher is having a connection issue. restarting the launcher or you PC will not fix this, also trying to reinstall the Blizzard app results in an endless download for the Agent Update portion of the install.

To launch the game and avoid the launcher your game is Obviously going have to be up to date so if you didnt update before this issue, Sorry, nothing can be done.

Anyways, so all you have to do is go to C:\Program Files (x86) (or the location you installed you WoW game files) click on World of Warcraft > retail> then WoW.exe. Do not click on anything that says Launcher. If you are trying to log on to classic just click the classic folder instead of retail.

Hope you guys can get back online! Good luck.

2 Likes

Omg this is so annoying. After a hard day’s work I want to play some games and the agent is sleeping. What nonsense is this?

i think they just updating the server, so become like that. I was just downloading call of duty modern warfare game and after almost finish, become like that

Nai poios einai???

Same here. Tried to load on UE and SA servers, but didnt work either

Yeah yeah I am pretty good just trying to figure out what to play now, thank you for asking. How about you?

Just found the fix!

blizzard got infected too?

1 Like

Saaaaaame! It wont even let me unisntall… tried rebooting,e everything, no way around it, just wanna play soem warzoneee is that too much to ask!

Same problem here . . .

Fix this problem please

well the little box when i click on MW launcher, says cleaning up. but battlenet window says sleepy peepy

1 Like

This worked for me. thanks Lanky

oh god i caught the agent went to sleep virus also, ffs blizzard fix your sh!t. I know your a small indy company with 2employee’s but this is craaaaay.

P.S.: This is also if deleting the Battle.net folder did not work for you. It did not work for me.