Main Thread. Blizzard Agent went to sleep. Attempting to wake it up

wake up blizzard! wake UP

2 Likes

Same issue here.

This is an issue with Blizzard, so just hang in there.
Waiting for them to reply…

1 Like

it’s battle.net itself that is messed up
you can log in with old game system and password and dongle if you have one

Getting the same problem here.

Same here. Re-installation did not help

send some nudes i got popcorn

1 Like

I have same problem said it to me; Blizzard agent went to sleep ; what do we do ??

Other than this problem everyone doing okay today?

2 Likes

you can’t do tha ton call of duty…

Same problem, reinstalling the app and restarting the computer does not help.

well, yeah, how about you ?

ya not to bad, yourself?

Got the same issue, but ive also got problems with other games, like world of warships, its not even connected to blizzard. dunno if its connected to eachother…

Not fast enough. It’s 10:30pm here and I don’t have the time to be waiting around for your engineers to be taking their own sweet time with this. Why was there even a problem in the first place!? Are we going to be compensated with loot boxes for this downtime where we could have been farming instead of waiting around?

2 Likes

Same problem here been sitting at this screen for 30 minutes now

For the people who get stuck on reinstalling battle.net:

1. Open Task manager --> Kill all battle.net processes (agent + battle.net installers etc)

2. Go to C:/ProgramData/Battle.net and delete the agent folder

3. Start the installation, it will work now.

4. Once you start battle.net it will try to locate your games, this won’t work and as soon as you restart the launcher the sleeping agent problem will be back.

THIS IS NOT A FIX TO THE SLEEPING AGENT PROBLEMS, ONLY TO REINSTALL BATTLE.NET SUCCESFULLY!!!

1 Like

you can bypass the launcher to play. go to where sc2 is and open support or support64 and then sc2switcher

bnet is just sleeping guys…dont be rude, even bnet must sleep from time to time

going on here as well

Go to C: > Program Files (x86) > World of Warcraft > retail and double click ‘Wow’. If you have an authenticator attached you’ll need to have that handy, I had to use manual entry.

I’m able to log in that way.