Main Thread. Blizzard Agent went to sleep. Attempting to wake it up

Opening the battle.net app just gives me this loading screen, with an error code [ BLZBNTBNA00000005] and nothing else. Restarting the app and my computer didn’t work. What do I do? It isn’t waking up at all and I can’t see my games or anything.

832 Likes

Yup, same here. Nothing happening. I can see all my friends online, but no games.

88 Likes

Same issue here too.

32 Likes

Got the same problem

18 Likes

Clearing %ProgramData%\Blizzard Entertainment\Battle.net does not clear the issue.

27 Likes

same here but i see ppl playing games

21 Likes

Getting the same problem here.

4 Likes

I’m having the same issue

3 Likes

Same issue here says blizzard agent went to sleep wtf ???

20 Likes

Same problem, tried following instructions to delete the Battle.net app cache from an older problem report, but no luck

8 Likes

Same problem here… Year by year this company getting worst… Where are the old good times… I hope this game will go to Steam as well, like Destiny 2… And forgot this company…

33 Likes

Same problem, tried all the fixes yet nothing worked.

7 Likes

someone please send help

4 Likes

having the same problem myself too

3 Likes

Same problem, uninstalled and now can’t reinstall. Stuck at Downloading new files. Task manager shows it as using 100% of a core, and 0% network.

18 Likes

I just recently updated my windows last night. Today I tried playing and got this error… Anyone else update windows prior to trying to play?

51 Likes

Ditto. Thought it might have been from disabling IE 11 so I reenabled and restarted and the problem persists.

2 Likes

Same issue, been sitting here like this for 10 mins

7 Likes

having the same problem as well

2 Likes

I got same issue…

3 Likes