Main Thread. Blizzard Agent went to sleep. Attempting to wake it up

Same issue, uploaded battlenet and now I get this same error message

No, seperate login doesn’t work for D3, I tried launching it not from bnet and it didn’t work.
From going over the replies in this thread other people have also not managed to login to D3 when launching not from bnet.

same issue since 3 hours ago

It looks like the mobile blizz stuff is still working, I can load up Hearthstone on my phone with no issues.

Damm here in holland same problem, can admin wake him plzz

That isn’t accurate because I was able to login. Their Battle.Net app is having issues, authentication and login appear to be fine.

All - You can provide feedback on how Customer Support is doing here:www.surveymonkey.com/r/BlizzardCSTwitter

Also, launch the games directly from the executable in your program files. You don’t need the Battle.net app to play.

same here need fix…

I tried this method, and it works!
I got into my Overwatch folder, found inside _ retail _ folder and then run Overwatch.exe from there as an administrator. <3

Been trying to get on game for last 40 mins same error cannot get on errrrrr

Except to play Modern Warfare you do, as it authenticates as soon as the game is launched.

Though the Battle.net / Agent is having issues, the games will still launch. Just make sure the Battle.net is open, then go to the folder for WoW (Classic or Retail, depending on the version you want to play), and launch the WoW application. Game will launch, you can manually enter your password and off and running you go.

same damned issue this is just unsat as hell please fix this for us all

coronovirus attack blizzard server BLZBNTBNA00000005 and this same problem

That’s where I’m at rn

C’mon people… It’s Blizzard Census 2020; they just wanna count how many players are trying to log in at this hour…

Login via the executable file in your World of Warcraft folders. Blizzard.netapplication is broken.

Yeah I updated windows right before the issue aswell. I’ve tried every solution except uninstalling the app because I literally can’t do it. Nothing happens when I click uninstall. Ugh…

when i updated my amd radeon driver, i see this problem.

Even tried to uninstall aaaaaand now im stuck at " updating blizzard agent"

1 Like

I’m having the same issue… Hopefully they’ll get this fixed soon.