Error: BLZBNTBGS000003F8

Jo, stimmt. Ich hatte beides ausgewählt.

Was schätzt ihr was verbraucht so eine Stunde Warzone an Datenvolumen wenn ich es über Handy-LTE zocke?

zuviel, nutz doch exitlag?

Hab jetzt auch eine antwort von blizzard. Sie wissen über das problem bescheid haben es intern auch schon weitergegeben und setzen sich mit der Deutschen Glasfaser in verbindung um das problem so schnell wie möglich zu lösen

8 Likes

Selbes Problem hier und ebenfalls DG Kunde…

Mich würde interessieren ob hier alle diejenigen Probleme haben die IPv4 nutzen?

ja nutze auch IPv4 gute idee da bin ich noch garnicht drauf gekommen

Hab auch das Problem. DG - Hessen Seit 2 Tagen geht nichts in WZ Voran

Keine Ahnung ob ich IPv6 vllt nutze. Ist 4 nicht besser zum Zocken?

moin…hab das selbe problem!bin froh die seite hier gefunden zu haben!habe nämlich schon an mir gezweifelt und war verzweifelt!ich danke euch das ich jetzt ein kleinen hoffnungsfunke habe das alles wieder gut wird!!

Also suffering from the same issue.

Sehr geil! Alles uns zu verdanken :new_moon:

Same issue for me as well. Everything was working fine until about an hour ago. My game suddenly crashed and then asked for update. Same error message came up. I followed troubleshoot steps, still doesn’t work.

Hyped aufs update !!!

Same issue tried everything. I think I have to wait for blizzard to fix the issue. Been having the issue for weeks now. It worked fine one day and back to disconnections the next. I don’t want to waste anytime doing troubleshooting, I’ll wait out.

where you from and which Provider you got ?

I am from India and my internet provider is Excell Broadband.

okay weird dude because here in this thread are many germans with the same Provider xD
i guess it will be the same with your Provider in India maybe you call them and ask them ?
tell them about this Thread and Tell them about the Fact that Germans are here with the exact same problem as you got

Our Provider is telling is its because of the Situation and the Routen or something xD i dont know if it is right LUL

ah make sense, we are under lockdown atm, have sent them a email tho. Only make sense not to make things any difficult to any one at these times.

all you can try is Download ExitLag its a 3 day free trial programm which brings my CoD MW to work

I still got the DC´s on Battle net but i dont get a game error or something
its just a little bit laggy sometimes but better as nothing

1 Like

Bei mir besteht das Problem immer noch. Wie sieht es bei Euch aus?