[Diablo II] You were disconnected from Battle.net. Please reconnect

this worked for mine, thank you

Hi Blizzard Support team,

I am having the same issue as well. I have just been playing at home with my personal verizon fios internet connection and all the sudden all my characters could not join/create any games. Then shortly after, I cannot connect to Bnet and it says " You were disconnected from Battle.net. Please reconnect." I tried to switch realms but still the same message. I play on Diablo II LOD game for many years on US east realm and never had an issue like this before.

I bought all my CD keys from you guys and I could provide you all the account information you need. Please kindly help me resolve this issue so I could connect to Bnet to play this game.

Thank you so much for your help.

hi i just bought this game within less than half an hour ago, i bought diablo 2 & diablo 2 LOD, USD9.9 each
for the sake of best nostalgic game,

however,

i cant connect and even if i can please i dont want to see any trouble like the post above, if you cant guaranteed please i want a full refund returned to my CC.

thanx

Hi Blizzard team,

I have submitted a ticket on support but there still isn’t any response from you guys to give me some help. Could you let me know what I can do to connect to Battlenet on Diablo 2 LOD to play Classic and LOD?

I keep getting “You were disconnected from battle.net. Please Reconnect” on all realms and there is nothing I could do about it. I tried literally reinstalling, shut down, restart computer and my verizon fios box. Nothing works, could you please send some help to my open ticket or response in this forum? I am sure most of us are having this problem, could you tell us how long and when will we be reconnected to Bnet to play this game?

Please HELP!! I appreciate any responses here or my Ticket Number: US73221183

Thank you!

2 Likes

Thank you, that did it! :smiley: :+1: I did get another error msg however, about a corrupted 1.14d patch file, but all I had to do was to re-install the game and do this trick again. This fixed the game in two ways. I can finally play d2 like in the old days. :joy:

Buena tarde, no puedo ingresar al BattleNet de Diablo 2 LoD, nunca habĂ­a comprado ningĂșn juego de ustedes pero gracias a algunos Youtubers que crean contenido (Diablo2Esp y DBrunski) he terminado por decidirme, pero ahora no funciona el juego, les explico el problema:
En cuanto intento abrir el BattleNet en cualquier regiĂłn se queda en “Comprobando versiones” y despuĂ©s de mucho tiempo me sale un mensaje que dice “BattleNet no responde, intenta conectarte de nuevo dentro de unos minutos”, pero tengo ya varias horas esperando y sigue sin conectar, por favor, necesito ayuda con esto.
PD. Ya se que este tema esta en otro hilos, pero ya probé todas las soluciones que ahí se mencionan y ninguna me funciona, ayuda por favor.
PD2. Alguien ha obtenido alguna respuesta sobre este tema?

is anyone getting any response from their tickets? I’ve also just bought D2 and LoD and am getting the same issue as you all, saying I’ve been disconnected

I’ve read in a few places that there’s an auto 2 week ban on your cd key if this happens. Is that legit? This is bizarre if true, just bought the games and for the third time as well and expected to wait two weeks before I can try to play online again

3 Likes

La Ășnica respuesta que me dieron fue que estaba restringida mi IP por acciones no validas en el servidor, cosa que es extremadamente rara ya que yo NUNCA HABÍA JUGADO en BattleNet, la verdad mas bien pareciera que no quieres ayudar al usuario, yo les pedĂ­ mi reembolso ya que habĂ­a comprado el juego tambiĂ©n hace dos dĂ­as y me salen con que debo volver a intentar hasta despuĂ©s del 31 de abril, la verdad, esto es una burla para las personas que actualmente compramos este juego, pero en fin, mi primera experiencia en Blizzard oficial y fue una tremenda desilusiĂłn.

Same as above. Accidentally tried to play with a personal VPN on but totally innocent. Why can’t the default response from bnet be to ask you to turn it off? Absolute joke. Been waiting all week to play with mates on the weekend and ruined by this joke of a system. Please address or provide a refund to all these people.

1 Like

exact same here as Mish above
 looks like from the slew of posts never getting a response that it is clear there is no support for this issue. It is unfortunate considering Covid-19 and shelter in place orders. Blizzard is not helping come up with a better solution.

Yea been trying to submit a ticket and it’s so bad no help able to help at all. Not able to contact anyone for customer support. I thought this company had money. I see there instagram posts and they say there working? Doesn’t seem like they want to keep there old customers happy, been rocking with them for over 20 years and some thing don’t skip a beat. This is why I left and I wonder why I came back

1 Like

where do you exchange the 26 key for the 16 key ? please enlighten me in english please because i havent found the 16 digit key yet

The 16 digit cd keys are the original keys that came with the install disks. We exchange these 16 digit keys for the new 26 digit keys, not the other way around. If you purchased your game from this website you won’t need the 16 digit key exchange feature

1 Like

oh i use the 26 digit keys and i cant connect to the blizzard net should i re download it then. it keeps disconnecting me?

We cannot connect to the Diablo II servers if we are using a VPN, a proxie or a business ISP. If we do we will be restricted from the servers for 2 weeks or more from the last time connecting with such internet services.

3 Likes

how do i fix that because im not on a proxy or vpn and im at home. how do i check the isp?

I have no idea your situation. I would ask in Tech Support or submit a Support ticket found at the top right of the forum. GL

1 Like

thanks for your support man really thank you

1 Like

You’re welcome. Smash those <3 buttons to show your love.

1 Like

FOUND OUT HOW TO FIX IT!

** Hey I FOUND OUT HOW TO FIX IF, YOU HAVE A MOBILE HOT SPOT, TURN IT ON AND PLAY OFF THAT IT JUST WORKED FOR ME.**