Diablo II: Resurrected Specific issues

doesnt work for me, issue still existing

this game start has just been a disgrace, even worse of the beginning of lol back then…shame on blizzard!!!

says the same for me. please fix

I have the same issue

Hello, My Assassin is gone with all the Runewords, Runes and gems and Items in Her stash.
Items ins Shared stash are not gone. I want my Character back.
Im playing single player. And saved many times but then i could not enter any command in chat. i Saved and wanted to re enter the game. My charakter was gone.
it is realy a shame.
You could have done way better. :frowning:

someone told me last night on FB that they’re doing another update to it sometime next week & that supposedly after the update those of us having problems should be able to run the game & what the heck is atx? I’ll go into my laptop specs shortly & share what I’m working with - I can run Diablo 3 & the other Diablo 2 just fine with no problems so I don’t understand why we’re having issues with this one

we have same issues from the last beta test… cannot join nor create game… once on lobby hit the join or create it crashes… system info i5 3570k 12gb ram gtx 1660ti graphics card

I’m going to try my very best not to curse.
I got the patch they put through, and very little progress has been seen when applied.
9872CE2E-6B45-4957-B9B1-8075633F1FCE
That is the error code which NOW pops up.
At this rate maybe I’ll be able to play the game before the end of the week as long as they give whatever their team currently consists of enough d@!^ redbull and overtime to fix everything wrong with not only my game but as for the many others who despite any legal allegations towards controversial affairs concerning blizzard’s staff, decided they still wanted to play the good old game the world and I have loved all over… Just to get absolutely s@^# on.

Это че при запуске failed to initialize graphics device ?
Почему игра не запускается?
Этих характеристик мало что ли?
Предыдущая версия Diablo II и то работает лучше. А эта даже не запускается.
Где можно возврат денег.
Не собираюсь ради обычной игры апгрейдить комп.

Вот мой компьютер:
Компьютер:
Тип компьютера Компьютер с ACPI на базе x64
Операционная система Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise
Пакет обновления ОС -
Internet Explorer 11.789.19041.0
Edge 93.0.961.52
DirectX DirectX 12.0
Имя компьютера HOME-PC
Имя пользователя Татьяна
Вход в домен HOME-PC
Дата / Время 2021-09-26 / 00:20

Системная плата:
  Тип ЦП                                            QuadCore AMD Athlon II X4 651, 3000 MHz (30 x 100)
  Системная плата                                   MSI A55M-P33 (MS-7786)  (1 PCI, 1 PCI-E x1, 1 PCI-E x16, 2 DDR3 DIMM, Audio, Video, Gigabit LAN)
  Чипсет системной платы                            AMD A55, AMD K12
  Системная память                                  1804 МБ  (DDR3 SDRAM)
  DIMM3: Kingston 9905471-001.A01LF                 2 ГБ DDR3-1333 DDR3 SDRAM  (9-9-9-24 @ 666 МГц)  (8-8-8-22 @ 609 МГц)  (7-7-7-20 @ 533 МГц)  (6-6-6-17 @ 457 МГц)
  DIMM4: Kingston 9905471-001.A01LF                 2 ГБ DDR3-1333 DDR3 SDRAM  (9-9-9-24 @ 666 МГц)  (8-8-8-22 @ 609 МГц)  (7-7-7-20 @ 533 МГц)  (6-6-6-17 @ 457 МГц)
  Тип BIOS                                          AMI (02/04/2013)
  Коммуникационный порт                             Communications Port (COM1)
  Коммуникационный порт                             Printer Port (LPT1)

Дисплей:
  Видеоадаптер                                      GeForce 210  (1 ГБ)
  Видеоадаптер                                      GeForce 210  (1 ГБ)
  3D-акселератор                                    nVIDIA GeForce 210
  Монитор                                           Acer G205H  [20" LCD]  (LJN080154225)

Мультимедиа:
  Звуковой адаптер                                  nVIDIA GT218 HDMI/DP @ nVIDIA GT218 - High Definition Audio Controller
  Звуковой адаптер                                  nVIDIA GT218 HDMI/DP @ nVIDIA GT218 - High Definition Audio Controller
  Звуковой адаптер                                  Realtek ALC887 @ AMD Hudson-2 FCH - High Definition Audio Controller

Please unlock me, haven’t been able to join/create games says i’m still in a game.

[quote]If none of these are related to any issues you are seeing, then make a new post in the D2R forums with the details of your specific issue.
[/quote]
Hi! I did my post on tech support forum exactly because i wasnt able to find any D2R forum. There arent any D2R forum visible in my forum web interface. I can see a D2 forum, but I dont have rights to open new topic there. Thank you :slight_smile:

i launch the game, i get as far as the “press any key” screen and the game window closes down. it happens every time.

Hi, it seems my character was deleted somehow. His name was [Edited by Blizzard]. Is it possible that you could restore him to my account? I spent a LOT of time on him. :frowning:

Forum Moderator Note: Unfortunately, your character’s name is inappropriate and is thus not allowed on the forums.

Sorry bud, refund is the only thing which is going to “make this right”.

This is the problem with “online only” games. I highly suggest you don’t preorder next time or don’t buy the product before 7 days post launch for any videogame now a days.

Because of the “Agile software development model”, things are worse and they aren’t going to get any better until the upper management get their head out of their asses and stop “min maxing” resources to save a buck or two.

Looks like they didn’t bother with allocating any QA resources on this project too.

Game doesn’t stop when I exist, just keeps using up memory in the background, like 80% of the memory. I have to reboot to get it to close properly. Why?

Waste of money, last time I ever buy a product from battle net. You guys just lost a customer.

So I just got message connection interrupted, went back to the main screen and my characters over on the right are all missing (literally full character now totally blank). Please tell me my 73 sorc didn’t just get deleted?

have restarted game twice. available characters 100% blank

My character is gone and I cannot make a new one or do anything, happened about 10 mins ago. I was disconnected from a game and my character just went missing (Don’t have any characters available to play)

1 Like