Diablo II: Resurrected Specific issues

You’re not alone. I’ve been unable to play for the past 5 hours saying that my character is already in a server. I know many people are having the same issue and I haven’t heard anything about a fix from Blizzard.

1 Like

D2R is a failure and need to be relaunched, since they don’t intend on doing this after many requests and complaints if I were you I would get a refund now and never look back.

Geez, I get that it’s only day 2 but a game being unplayable is ridiculous. I can deal with bugs and the occasional inconvenience but a billion dollar company should be able to do better.

This is the only game from Blizzard I’ve been interested in. It makes me sad.

1 Like

ya you and me both, I did not have my hopes up too high as blizz will eventually let this game get hacked badly just like all their other but I just wanted to have some fun while the server was new and the game was fair, but I guess Blizz can’t make a fair game, been proven time and time again, the server should be RESET but i doubt thy will do that in since they wont the game is defective and the law states they have to refund it so… maybe there is some light at the end, people who know this should be able to get a refund.

Can’t communicate in the lobby, ingame, whispering - nada!
If I try to add someone as friend it says “Failed to send request to…”

Accessing from PC EU.

I have the beta for diablo 2 resurrected but i go to try to play the game but i click on the play button on my xbox1 controller it says trying to connect to battle.net but it wont let me play the game. It says u must be connected to battle.net. Please somebody help me fix this problem. On the battle.net website i am sign in. How do i connect to battle.net? Is anybody else having the same problem.

3 Likes

The game has been allowed to go on without you in my opinion this makes the game defective, I have already got my refund for this issue and I suggest you get yours as well. Just based on the launch and how Blizzard handled it it is my opinion they care little about this game, same old problems, same old waste of time and money, it just did not take al long to fail this time, it failed instantly. As I though this game would be, though I once loved it, unplayable and defective already, thank you Blizzard, thank you for showing me in 20 years you have not changed, now delete this topic like you always do and my post like you always do, I wont be writing anything anymore sorry guys, I will just be copy pasting this, the SPAM they deserve.

How did you get your refund?

They have to give you a refund the product is defective and the only way it can be fixed is if they erase everything and relaunch the game and they don’t intend on doing that so they have to refund you.

Their terms don’t protect them from the law on defective products.

I am still having this issue, same as the op is having.

Failed to enter game. This character is already in a game on the server. Please try again.

Hey blizz. how about you try refunding people for this shet show. This isn’t the first launch to fail gloriously and we can be sure it won’t be the last.

I cannot play Diablo2R. I have a char that is locked on the server and will not allow me to play. I also cannot get a newly started char to create or join a game. It has been about 4 hrs since the problem. If this cannot be remedied, I would like to have a refund of my purchase price. Thank-you.

I have the same probleme for about 5hrs now !!

Ps5. Character on server error. 5pm est

was just in game leveling. save exit go to character screen shows me lvl 1. go to join a game says character is not on server. back to character screen character is now completly gone.

log out of battlenet then relog back in i had same thing

so i did that, character is back but now i get “failed to enter game. This charater is already in a game on the server.”

1 Like

its ok i get the same then i relog it re-appear, its just battle net serv have issue

and yes server are f**ked up we are thoudsand block actually