Diablo II: Resurrected Specific issues

I’ve only been able to play the game for a few hours before it crashed saying that my character is currently in a game when it is clearly not. I know many others are experiencing the same issue. Others are still able to play which does not make sense.

PLEASE REFUND.

3 Likes

Launch errors are to be expected. However my patience is not limitless. If I’m not playing the game by sometime Sunday I will be requesting a refund on Monday.

2 Likes

if im not able to play by tomorrow evening i’ll request a refund, and additionally end my wow subscription since this has become the last straw for me with blizzard-activision.

1 Like

The launcher just dropped a patch and I still get nothing but the crash notice and a new code.

1 Like

Hmmm come to think of it by now I would be hunting bots probably, interesting…

Launch errors are to be expected.

Yes, this is the norm that Blizzard has created for us and that we allow by NOT requesting refunds when Blizzard sells us a broken game.

cant launch the game, even after reinstalling 4 times, followed all the procedures.
I want to have a refund now !
Please Blizzard contact me to initiate it or ill simply call Visa and cancel it and leave after 17y i am not satisfied at all with this bad delivery quality.

Please be transparent with your customers. What is happening?

5 Likes

This is getting rediculous

1 Like

is anyone else unable to install after purchase?

3 Likes

Maybe you are PC version. You can try installing D2R beta version first, and then you can install normal D2R. That’s how I solved this problem.

crashes right off the bat and where is the beta install?

Reminds me of fallout 76 launch too many bugs lost tons of players at launch.

great all act4 thx !!!

Every time I try to create a game or join a game, I get kicked back to the Battle.net main screen.

all of my characters have been locked out since 1pm after only doing 2 baal runs. it is about to be 8pm and still unable to get on. this is extremely irritating for myself and countless others, when will you guys have this issue resolved?

Just want to mention, if you make a hardcore character and immediately login, it lets you play hardcore. Softcore vs Hardcore seems to be different servers (which makes sense) and doesn’t suffer from the same problem.

I recommend starting Hardcore (and you might even become more of a Hardcore player) if you can’t play on Softcore for now.

i’m not interested in hardcore at the moment. however that’s odd that hardcore servers aren’t experiencing this issue

The game is defective and if Blizz intended on fixing it properly nobody would be able to play and the game would be patched, if the patch deletes all current progress in the game I might consider buying it again, as it stands now the game is defective and you should get your refund.

1 Like

Anyone else having this issue? I played fine for a few hours in the early afternoon and all of a sudden I can’t stay in a game for more than maybe 10 minutes.

3 Likes