Diablo II: Resurrected Specific issues

going back to play original d2 lod least it works

Not sure what is happening. I killed ancients in Normal and it kicked me out and I can not get on with my char anymore. What is happening? Please fix or I want my money back.

same here, refound plz !!

My character is also logged in but im not. Better not reset the server again, or else im done and will get a refund.

I know other people are having the same issue, I just wanted to add to the bungle

Receiving error ā€œFailed to enter game. This character is already in a game on the server. Please try again.ā€ when trying to create or join a game. Unable to play as other characters. Logging out of Diablo 2 Resurrected as well as Battle.net app do not resolve the issue. Going on for more than 8 hours now.

Also there isnā€™t a good category to log this item too.

2 Likes

Iā€™m currently having the same issue. It kicked me from the lobby and gave me this code. I hope this can help us.

09C12985-E968-40F3-B7F3-612EB6C79BEA

Iā€™m not sure what I really expected.

I spent 12 hours on my character today, and when I left my game found I was back at start of a2. Lost 8 hours of my time.

Blizzard released another broken game to us. Are we surprised?

Iā€™m just embarrassed that I fell for it again.

Same thing happened to me, unreal. A lot of other people are having same problem. So far a huge waste of time and money.

Lost lvl 30 online character, i see a post about offline charactersā€¦

Good afternoon,
Game is AMAZING!
Played 16 hours yesterday 9/24, zero bugs, issues, or lag.
Played 8 hours this morning no problem.
Suddenly cannot join any games with existing or newly made characters.

Interestingly, new HC characters are able to join games.

LMK if you need specs or acct

Unable to complete quest 6 on Act 2 to unlock Act 3 because I already completed it and then it rerolled deleting the progress and now I am unable to complete the quest.

Je te comprend moi je tente de leure envoyĆ© sa mais le site et tellement mal foutu que tu mā€™en veux pas jā€™utilise ton poste XD

"Bonjours. Je viens de jouet 9h sur le diablo 2 ps5 ou je fut OBLIGƉ de crĆ©e et lier un compte pour cela. Jā€™ai un necro lvl 19 acte 2 que jā€™ai up lvl 27 je crois fin acte 4. Quand jā€™ai fais ā€œsauvegarder et quitterā€ cā€™est comme si je nā€™avais STRICTEMENT RIEN FAIS DEPUIS 9H. Jā€™aimerai savoir quel et le soucis et si vous allez le rĆ©glĆ©s.

Merci dā€™avance"

I lose all the progress I had on my offline char on diablo 2 after the game went into black screen when i asked to save and exit. Almost 3h playing, saving and exiting without any problem and now everything is gone, even my death disguise unique belt with imunity to freeze bonusā€¦ My char back to same state as it was last night.

Edit: Just to add one more thingā€¦ I didnt lose the runes I won on those runs and they were all located on shared tab of my stashā€¦ So, I lose my leveling progress, my gold, the new items i was dressing, the new items on personal tab of my stash, but NOT the new items on shared tab of my stash.

Edit: just happened againā€¦ I did the same amount of runs and when the countess drop the death disguise belt, I lose everything again after save my game, this time with no black screen. Items stored on shared tab still there.

1 Like

This happened to me as well. Quit D2r with a lvl 21 Sorc, did the save + exit button. Logged back in 30 min later and my character was back to lvl 15. This is a JOKE of a release if you lose all your progress ! FIX THIS BLIZZARD!

2 Likes

same here all act 4 progress delete

1 Like

Request refunds guys, its the only way Blizzard will listen.

1 Like

Got to act 3 in Nightmare and did the first couple quests. Got to the quest with potion of life and it would not let me pick up the item. Checked bank and saw the Normal potion of life was still in there, and it would not let me use it. So I went back to normal to use it and then come back to nightmare to use the new one.
Went back to normal, drank the potion, logged back into nightmare and i was rolled back about 5 hours of playing, 10 levels and 2 full acts of quests/waypoints gone.

TLDR: DRINK YOUR POTION OF LIFE

i drinked it and i lost all act 4 and 4lvl

I drank potion in same game that I started a2 with, went to a5, left game, instantly rolled back to start of that game.