Diablo II: Resurrected Specific issues

what do we do about the codes that show up - who do we contact/how/etc if we can’t play we might as well get our money back obviously they weren’t fully ready for everyone to be playing it yet still has too many bugs smh

2 Likes

Obviously PC users are getting screwed here. I have the same issue. Glove hand pops up, then crash same spot every time.

Its not just the PC version that has issues. I purchased the Nintendo Switch D2R version and it gives me a 6 digit code I have to redeem in Battle.net. It just gives me Try Again Later.

1 Like

it just amazes me that every time they hype a game for months they always fail on launch… wonder what damn hoop ill have to jump through to get my money back for this garbage … blizz never fails to disappoint

So I just we just sit here with our thumbs in our asses while our friends enjoy the game and progress to the end content without us? Is there any fixes at all for this yet? Just keeps crashing with an unexpected error. I run LoL on max graphics, I run Diablo 3 with max graphics, and I ran D2 just fine. Now this 30 gb game that took 7 hours to download and install doesnt want to work??? wtf

1 Like

I cant get past the blizzard logo before the opening cinematics…it just freezes.

yup i would really like to know what possible graphics upgrade could require more to run than every other damn game thats out cause i can run anything else just fine …thats what really ticks me off is they instantly blame your pc when in fact its their garbage game thats the problem

i feel ya … months of hype…set up for yet another blizzard disappointment … my pc can run friggin circles around their requirements but only help i get is blaming my pc and telling me to update which is NOT the problem … be getting that refund now and ill stay far away from any blizz games in the future not worth the aggrivation and lack of support

1 Like

And it litterally doesnt allow me to upload the screenshot which it specifically asks for while creating a ticket. And without an upload it wont let me hit submit hahahahaha. This company is garbage.

awesome idea thank you …think ill do the same

I’ve owned my own business for 20 years, nothing, and i mean nothing, gets me up in someones face faster than a “bait and switch” beta worked fine, you got your money.
I know its just a game, but you sold it based on a working beta,… fix it, no excuses.

2 Likes

seems i am not the only one having problems after purchasing
1st time i tried it it updated , WOW update 1 day after official release , now it says video card not working WHAT THE F*** d3 works just fine
rather than release a totally new thing why not put out a patch for people who have purchased d2 battle pack ???

1 Like

Honestly? Yes. This is what we get for pre-ordering.

Every time we put our faith in Blizzard by purchasing their product before we see it, we give them the power to release broken games to us.

1 Like

033074E2-2143-4645-AB92-8CDA6F2133CE mistake

Having same problem. when I`m trying to lunch a game it tries to open it in but nothing happens error appears and thats all.
Do u know if we can change resolution without entering the game ?
C4B1A485-8E23-4CC1-9CC3-BFC6D3D02B27 Error Code.

Same issue on 2 of my PC’s. On one I can’t launch the game. On the second it is launching but I’m getting a grey colour screen and it freezes.

Patch 1.0 didnt fixed the issue for me.

no mě se ta mrcha ani nespustí-dva dny šaškování kolem instalace a pak si můžu tak akorát klikat na spouštění hry a tím to končí

same here
same here
same here

exacly im having the same problems

i press play and goes to black screen then get a error message i play any other game on this pc

1 Like