Diablo II: Resurrected Specific issues

When I push play it tries to launch but nothing happens and it goes back to push play. This is a joke!!

11 Likes

Iā€™m having the same issue. I canā€™t run the game from the launcher or the exe. WoW was doing that for a few months last year, I added -d11 to force the game to use directx11 which fixed my issue. But now even that trick doesnā€™t help for D2. What a joke.

3 Likes

so i m not the only one, why do we pay for

6 Likes

Having the same issue, game just doesnā€™t launchā€¦ we waited months for this?

5 Likes

97244411-C6BA-4145-9398-CB0123AC7FA9 is the error I keep getting over and over when trying to start the game.

2 Likes

Itā€™s pretty ridiculous. Launching perfectly fine during the beta, but now itā€™s not even putting so much an attempt. After doing everything I could it made no difference and Iā€™m stuck with a broken a## piece of s###. Lovely, F###### lovely. This is what I get for pre-ordering honestly I guess, right? XD

3 Likes

its also very annoying to see that people are posting on facebook that theyā€™ve not only been playing, but have finished multiple acts already.

2 Likes

I even cannot create a character, its just closes the game and trows me back to battlenet appā€¦ Whats goin on?

1 Like

I would request refund but even then you may be ignored. I have been ignored for almost 8 hours. So I filed fraud charges with my credit card company. They issued me the refund and now Blizzard can deal with them

3 Likes

Exact same issue for me.

1 Like

having the same problem

1 Like

Here here same issue (Click play button, says Launching, then Playing Game, then finally it goes back to blue and turns into ā€œPlayā€ Button) and since i bought beta i am not eligible for a refund. Down with Blizzard.

4 Likes

Same exact problem for me.

ā€œ(Click play button, says Launching, then Playing Game,
then finally it goes back to blue and turns into ā€œPlayā€ Button)ā€

I played the beta with no such issueā€¦

What a bummer.

2 Likes

Same problemā€¦ Why is this always so sloppy. Go back to ā€œWhen itā€™s readyā€¦ā€

1 Like

Same problem since yesterday. The game will not even launch.

Intel CPU G4520 @3.6Ghz
32 GB RAM
Windows 10 x64
Geforce GTX 1660Ti

This is totally outrageous. No response from Blizzard. No news on Twitter. No hotfix. No patch. No concern for the PC customer.

I pre-ordered months ago and this is the thanks I get.

4 Likes

help us with d2r fix the AVX problem

2 Likes

having the same issues as everyone else - paid for the upgrade over a month ago now canā€™t play it & what is this code that Iā€™m supposed to report to E5D503C6-EE56-496C-BFD2-BFDA92AE2B66

3 Likes

This is day 2 since my purchase/install. I open my Bnet icon, select D2R, click PLAY. The D2R logo plays, the music will start. It then goes to a black screen with a small D2R logo in the lower right corner, and a ā€œglovedā€ hand cursor. The music skips, then the application freezes and crashes. It takes me back to the Bnet icon screen, and the PLAY option is available again.

Can ALL PC users just get a free switch to PS4 (if they want) PLEASE?

Iā€™ve spoken with two PS4 users (personal friends of mine) and they have no issues playing.

5 Likes

IKR! My PS4 friend keeps sending me screenshots of his achievements. Im like DUDEā€¦ stop!!

(if I knew how to insert the angry face, I would have LOL)

same issue here!! games acts like its going to load the an error appears. i can play d3 just fine, but not d2. this sucks

2 Likes