Diablo II: Resurrected Specific issues

Glad to hear I’m not the only one. Hopefully clarity comes soon. My PC definitely meets minimum requirements.

My online Character is not showing anymore when I login.
Also my entire online stash tab is completely EMPTY like I never played the game at all.

Char Name: Ler_GG
Mode: Online
League: Hardcore

Tried to restart game.
Restarted Battle.net and Game.
Created new character for testing, which works.

I already requested a refund. This is completely unacceptable.

Somehow my Diablo 2 Resurrected Necromancer called ChickenAss was deleted from my account. Please Blizzard, could you please restore him to my account?

It was my main character :frowning:

same here, my character just disappeared, also Necro, Online character

Just wondering if anyone else gets the auto map to overlay with previous maps you’ve ran, like if you’re farming countess, when you go into a new layer, there is a previously discovered map overlaid on top of the current map, making it super hard to tell where you are actually at. Idk if there is a way to reset it, i tried changing difficulties and still same thing. if i could post a picture you’d be able to see 5 different stairs on the same Tower Cellar Level 2 I’m looking at.

Having the same problem right now. farming meph and andy and it keeps happening every few games. I have no fix for it but if I exit d2r completely it fixes it for a run or two. It is super annoying

well if that fixes it for a bit that not too outta the way. but yeah after a couple get stacked man, its hard af to get around. Thanks, ill keep resetting the game i guess!

yea no worries. hopefully they see this and fix it soon.

This is my second time to have this issue. I did nothing, last time I had this problem was 14 hours ago, when I was creating a new room to play, the game window just went black and show nothing, after a while, my character just disappeared in the menu, I thought it maybe just server issue, but It locked me for almost 9 hours while other players could play D2R normally. And it fixed at about 4 or 5 hours ago.
And this time, my character died and I just quit the game as usual, and create a new room, then I get locked again. “This character is already in a game.” It’s really frustrating. Please solve the problem quickly. It’s really unfair.
Anybody know how to solve the problem?

And here are some bugs I found in the game.

1. About act5 3bb: If skip the text quickly, they may not revive.
  2. About game creating: If you create a room which is already exist. You will then get an error even if the room you create is not existing. You must exit D2R and restarted it to solve the problem, really uncomfortable.
  3. About game(this bug appeared in other people’s game): He said when his PAL equip throwing weapon and use aura skill at the same time, talking to NPC will crash the game.

Hey everyone, So it looks like alot of us are having difficulties getting into D2R unfortunately.
I am getting this code 9AA2A8F0-1772-414E-AC1F-06A19333A48D. Is anyone else getting this as well ?

1 Like

samething. unexpcted error and crush after hitting play

1 Like

I am having the same issue with D2R. it stops after i hit the play button then gives me an unexpected error msg. It sucks this is happening to us but i get some comfort in that im not alone, i thought it was related to my pc. Is this a blizzard issue and if so is there anything we can do or do we just have to wait until it stars working.

1 Like

I am having the same issue. I played the closed and open Beta just fine now I can’t play at all.

2 Likes

i am have the same error after hitting play I get a unexpected error
with this
F283294C-5A18-479A-986D-03365241DA20

2 Likes

Same here, it goes through 2 opening launch screens, black screen, then crashes, never gets to create a character or anything like that

1 Like

Same i havent been able to open anything after clicking play. this gfame release was a failure and if i cant get on in the next 24 hours i will likely need a refund this is just ridiculous

Unexpected error ID: - 028A17FB-3181-4920-9DAE-378ADA7091F4

My machine can play D3 but D2R no. amazing… please fix this !!!

It doesn’t matter what region I’m on, whenever I try to create a new lobby or try to join an existing one, as the lobby is loading and the light is shining through the door the game crashes and I’m back to my desktop.

I have a brand new computer exceeding the requirements recommended. Restarted laptop, hard wired internet, scanned for updates and bugs…nothing.

I got this problem on last night but not even Blizzard try to fix it

(if you wanna play Nightmare mode still work)

I have tried everything that I can think of. This won’t launch. Is this just an overloaded server or something? I can’t get past pushing play button, my screen goes black for a sec, then comes back with an error

12 Likes