Diablo 4 beta weekend client

Diablo 4 beta - continuously getting error 300008… Can create characters but can start the game.

Its 2023. How is it that you couldn’t predict high number participants? 88minutes in queue?

1 Like

Looks like the servers are having issues with the load. Not sure how many have access but if we got kicked out like this. Definitely server issues and we are going to have to wait till the issues are resolved.

1 Like

Got kicked off, over 75 min queue to get back in.

they didnt even need to predict… they know how many codes and preorders were distributed/purchased.

2 Likes

Started game. Lost connection. Cant log back in. Created a new character. Now its error 316719.

1 Like

im at the character screen but i cant play. :frowning:

Bought diablo4 when it was announced. Ultimate edition for xbox. Ive installed it from the xbox store. And when i try launching it it tells me im too early.

This is ridiculous. Blizzard has known about this beta for longer than we have, track the numbers of players that will be allowed access, so that they could prepare for the server traffic; but what happened? A complete lack of preparedness on Blizzard’s part, making it where players such as us, have an ~82 minute server login queue time… Excellent planning Blizzard! Well done!

2 Likes

I was able to get in, I killed Xfal and was disconnected and now i’m sitting in a 90 minute que

1 Like

I cant believe your servers a not ready for an early access beta. Good luck next week

Xbox users. Goto store amd search for diablo iv open beta. Download that …

I understand server issues happen… but will Blizzard address the queue times at all? Just want a “hey were sorry this is how its going to be” or a “hey were working on reducing queue times asap”

This reminds me of Diablo 3 launch… I hope they correct it by June

Same here. Got in, created a character, started the story. 10 minutes in and the game boots me out while listening to an npc. Only options to proceed were to delete the character, create a new character or to log out. Logged out and 60 minutes que. :slight_smile:

130 min queue ? really ? ohhh common!!!

Mayby they will work on it but mayby it was all planned. The servers were to be crushed by players and the promise of open beta was just a way to make ppl buy the game that does not yet exist. :slight_smile: The same happened with D3 Beta and D2R Beta. I was sure servers will go down in minutes after official release. No sweat :slight_smile: standard behavior.

At least the OG Diablo III could be played in offline mode, so server issues were not much of a problem…

nah… I think it was “error 30” that kept you from even logging into d3… at the time it was online required… lasted for days

1 Like

I’ll wait :slight_smile: I am an IT Tester :slight_smile: nothing new here :slight_smile: Just be patient. IT IS BETA !

I only pre ordered D4 just for the early access. I played 3 mins before it kicked me the first time. Then, my “Queued for login was 20 mins” played for maybe 2 mins to be kicked from server again. Now waiting “Queued for login 83 mins”.
Not sure if i had too high expectations on play time.
I feel like they should have been better prepared. Someone should have known how many pre orders thier would have been. This is just ridiculous in my opinion…

1 Like