Diablo 4 beta weekend client

No. You have to buy the game for each platform separately. The in-game progress will transfers between platforms and you can play with people on diff platforms though.

When I downloaded the Beta is says I have PS5 version when I selected PS4 platform. Will the beta still work. I submitted a ticket but Blizzard has not responded.

1 Like

I ordered for Xbox x back in December. Downloaded beta but it tells me I have an invalid license when I try to start the game

1 Like

The Beta does not release until tomorrow so that may be a factor.

I already downloaded the Diablo Beta version. Is this the one that we have early access to? I am from the Philippines, I hope it’ll be the same time in Korea once it opens to play.

I got my pre-order through best buy, now just waiting for my redeeme code so I can download load . Microsoft store app of the Xbox was having major issues and wouldn’t allow me to preorder, so I did it another way

I am having the same issue. Right now.

I thought open beta started on 3/17, guildies are able to log in why can I not? I pre-ordered the big boy one so what’s up Blizz?

It sure does…

Where are you located ? The Beta launches at 9:00 AM PDT (Los Angeles time).

Just downloaded beta version for ps5. Now it says unable to find a valid license for Diablo 4 code 315306. How do I fix this?

4 Likes

I’m having the same problem. I have a Xbox series s if that matters. Can someone on blizzard Diablo team get on this! You told us we have access to the beta if we purchase the game early. We fulfill our end, can you fulfill yours?

3 Likes

Same here ps5 very frustrating

Experiencing same on my end.

On PC, I tried to pre load the beta early access but was receiving error. Troubleshooting tips suggest to change Battle Net password and reinstall the application. Changing password did not work, so I uninstalled Battle Net application. When I try to reinstall, it’s stuck at around 50% on Updating Battle.net Update Agent… I have restarted router, and excluded Agent on firewall and what not. Anyone know how I can get the app reinstalled?

Getting a licence code and it won’t let me on the beta. I’ve uninstalled, re-installed, logged out, logged in, any one know the issue? Got the early access with my pre-order. Was looking forward to this.

Same here tells me the license is invalid…anyone been able to find out why? Is it only on Xbox.

Here I sit @12:04 the play buttons still greyed out for D4. Typical…

3 Likes

When did the beta started?Time left waiting :confused:
dont know why… but get bad vibes… like … cant play whole weekend, … laggy server, server down… and so on … *narf

I got in, created a character and now it won’t start the game. Says there was an error. Code 300202

Servers already crash? Lol

Now it says my request has timed out. Please try again. Code 300008

2 Likes

looks like… got to lvl 4… fun so far!

1 Like