Diablo 2 US-EAST HARDDOWN

Hey folks,

If you are having trouble connecting to USEast, check your game version in the bottom left of your screen. If it says anything besides 1.14D, please use the update found in this support article to manually update to 1.14D.

Afterwards, try connecting again. It will be helpfull to know if it works or not and what brand of computer your using (PC/Mac).

Iā€™ll try reopening my ticket and see where it goes from there. Thanks.

Just want to point you to my post right above you as something to check.

No. That wouldnā€™t explain why we are able to get on all other realms except US EAST on our MACsā€¦ Im beyond frustrated

Hello. Still having the issue Monday 8/9 7pm eastern - stuck on Checking Versions. Iā€™ve been reopening my ticket every day since last Thursday. This is ridiculous the ā€œGame Mastersā€ do not have an answer. They keep saying itā€™s up to the ā€œDevelopersā€ to resolve, and they are working on it.

GMs canā€™t magically fix the issue because they have no hand in the development of the game. Thus, a response of ā€œthe developers have to fix itā€ is correct.

Ok thank you for the response. Can we then get an update from the developers please? Iā€™m hoping itā€™s all hands on deck at this point? Whatā€™s the resolution date? Also, if thatā€™s a universal issue, why dont have have a sticky on the main page - advising all customers US EAST is down?

Thank you so much

Quoting this for visibility - if youā€™re still having the checking versions issue, thereā€™s an issue with the 1.14D patch being delivered correctly. We have an internal investigation into that now, but Leviā€™s fix should get this working for you.

If you are already on 1.14D, you likely have a temporary restriction as mentioned in my post further up.

The original server down issue that this thread was for has been resolved, so weā€™re going to close it up now.

Thanks everyone!