Diablo 2 US-EAST HARDDOWN

Can a technician restart the servers, we are hard down, after a hard boot from the games.

Thanks,
Diablo 2 still rules!

9 Likes

I have the same error message

3 Likes

Same here hard down. wonder if they will respond.

4 Likes

So, got booted mid game and messages like it was the usual temp ban for swapping chars too quick - no big deal, wait a half hour or whatever and try again. No go, so I check the forums and see this. Now I get past version check etc to login screen and it says my account doesn’t exist. I presume there was some kinda catastrophic server failure and we’re waiting on a database to rebuild? Yes, I’m legit player n all that, so what are we doing?

Edit: Aight, just being impatient I suppose. We’re up to no realms available. I’ll find something else to do! … I guess.

2 Likes

Yes it wasn’t a temp ban. Its a server issue for sure. It wont let anyone login I was getting the message i was already logged in. I think if you were mid game the server thinks you are still only because the server most likely lost power. Maybe someone tripped?

1 Like

What’s going on?? Servers are down!! Get on the PR and support, get these servers back up!! Diablo 2 LOD US East Hardcore. HC4LIFE!!!

1 Like

mine is saying im using my own cd key and im not lol please fix this error

1 Like

Wow same here, says its in use by myself, cannot log in. I suspect that the disconnect didnt shut off the logins, just separated our connections. So hopefully they’ll dust off the keys and get into that rarely accessed closet, feed the hamsters, and restart it all. Just my luck I started back up after not playing for years. Was also about to grab a rare rune when it crashed =0

1 Like

Ahh this crap again.

2 Likes

FoxyLady1981 I got the same errors before it said i was already logged in. Everyones getting those same errors.

1 Like

Too bad it’s not a modern game with gifts for unexpected downtime, eh? Free Jahs for all!

3 Likes

Getting error no realms are avaliable right now. ANyone else getting this error too?

Yea, al of us. Blizzard is not taking care of it.

Down for me to in U S East. Hope it gets sorted out soon.

1 Like

Feels like this might just be a test to find out how many bots are out there. A lot of people are just leaving their bots running 24/7 and probably just keep trying to connect on some regular interval.

Not long ago, There was a several hundred person queue for making games. Like last week or something.

Last season, there were issues with being able to talk in games. Somebody’s banging around in there.

The Hamsters are expensive to feed, they only can give them 1 piece of cheese per ladder season. Honestly I’d rather they patch the program and add a captcha or something if they want to stop bots from creating or joining games =P. At least then we’d be in peace. I think it just had a catastrophic failure, but nobody monitors it with any regularity so nobody has noticed that many people were severed from their character which is still in the game it appears. Im curious if any players are currently playing and if it could be confirmed if various accounts/players are indeed still within a game. If they cant resolve this soon, I wont have confidence that D2: Resurrected will be any better. I guess this is exactly why I decided to not pre-order.

Looks like US East is back up but unable to join a game just chat function is working.

finnaly it is working.

i tried and mine is still saying im using my cd key and im not im US EAST SC

1 Like

I think the servers have like some program restrictions in place for accounts that were doing certain things during a certain point when battle net crashed.

Some people still have CD key issues. Most don’t. That should go away in some number of hours.

1 Like