Diablo 2 US-EAST HARDDOWN

I don’t understand what you are saying? This is the exact response I got yesterday

"I understand that there is an issue with US East not connecting for D2. I know how disheartening it is when a game server doesn’t work right. We’ve been getting many reports about this and have the team looking into the server.

Hopefully things are back up before to much longer and you’re able to play. If you need any additional assistance please let us know."

This is not a temp ban, something is screwed with the servers and it’s still not fixed.

I can only assume the GM had outdated information.

Since the post that USEast was back up 3 days ago, I’ve been able to get on every time without issue, including right now.

You may want to reopen that ticket and point the GM to Drakuloth’s post above, and have them double check your restriction status.

I have this exact issue on both US East and Europe realms.
I play (or better: used to) on my Macbook running on MacOS Mojave. Since Saturday, I get stuck at „Checking Versions…“ on Us East and Europe. Asia and US West are fine to login and play.
Very frustrating to lose access to my whole account with all chars and items without warning

Unfortunately, until there’s some kind of confirmation that there’s a new issue on the service side, it’s hard to tell what the cause is.

The nature of a service problem is that there isn’t any warning, so not much (besides telling the future) can be done about it. On the other hand, the causes of temporary play restrictions could have warnings placed somewhere more obvious, but unfortunately they are not.

I opened a support ticket yesterday and haven‘t heard back. So I have no clue whether my account is restricted on purpose or not. All I know if that I am 100% legit and have just lost access to everything.
Is there anything that I can do to speed up the process of getting „some kind of confirmation“?

With tickets, not really. They are placed in a queue and answered in order.

Are you using PC? I am using Mac, and the Check Version issue remains until now. I have never used any bots.

So any Mac players still having the same issue on USEast?

Pretty much all Mac users are still having the same issue.

Correct, I have not heard of any mac users having success on East. Same issue for me since Thursday. Send support tickets if you have not already.

Same here since thurs, and I can’t even re download the game again after uninstalling. The given link from lion it just stops after a few mbs and I have to force quit.

Hey folks,

If you are having trouble connecting to USEast, check your game version in the bottom left of your screen. If it says anything besides 1.14D, please use the update found in this support article to manually update to 1.14D.

Afterwards, try connecting again. It will be helpfull to know if it works or not and what brand of computer your using (PC/Mac).

I’ll try reopening my ticket and see where it goes from there. Thanks.

Just want to point you to my post right above you as something to check.

No. That wouldn’t explain why we are able to get on all other realms except US EAST on our MACs… Im beyond frustrated

Hello. Still having the issue Monday 8/9 7pm eastern - stuck on Checking Versions. I’ve been reopening my ticket every day since last Thursday. This is ridiculous the “Game Masters” do not have an answer. They keep saying it’s up to the “Developers” to resolve, and they are working on it.

GMs can’t magically fix the issue because they have no hand in the development of the game. Thus, a response of “the developers have to fix it” is correct.

Ok thank you for the response. Can we then get an update from the developers please? I’m hoping it’s all hands on deck at this point? What’s the resolution date? Also, if that’s a universal issue, why dont have have a sticky on the main page - advising all customers US EAST is down?

Thank you so much

Quoting this for visibility - if you’re still having the checking versions issue, there’s an issue with the 1.14D patch being delivered correctly. We have an internal investigation into that now, but Levi’s fix should get this working for you.

If you are already on 1.14D, you likely have a temporary restriction as mentioned in my post further up.

The original server down issue that this thread was for has been resolved, so we’re going to close it up now.

Thanks everyone!