D2R: Server down again

Can you guys stop playing cube crawl and fix the servers, thanks!

Someone said it is a ddos attack and someone can use roolback activities to copy existing item such as like HR.

I don’t understand what they are doing. The server system is extremely lousy. I want a refund. I’m so tired of the server having problems every day

yhea it sucks. :frowning: I am sure they are doing their best. they are not dumb.
It’s sad to see people bashing thought.

time is money… can’t play? my money back plz…WTF is this BS??? MONEY BACK!!!

1 Like

their best …hahahaha well atleast you make me laught ty lol

This is getting old… Every time I have time to play the servers are down… I can play offline but, if I am going to do that I may as well play old D2…

1 Like

i cant believe this shiit . i will forgive this in 1998 not 2021. if i was your boss , all of the team will get back to home. such moron

I love how the error message is directed at me like check your internet and make sure YOU are connected… naw fam check yo self. nothing better than paying money for a game and not being able to play. BOO NOT COOL.

1 Like

2 weeks Beta test and only release 2 ACT’s. We know the game wont be ready but you guys had to be greedy AF.
Random maintenance and the game is 15+ years old with tech we have now still cant figure.
BLIZZARD STOP SLACKING and schedule your maintenance so players can plan before playing. Not here watching the forum what’s going on with you guys.

This is not acceptable.

Same here. Can I just play the game!!!
Already dealt with having my character reset and now I haven’t been able to play online in 3 days!!!
Blizzard, fix your S%&T!!!
If I delivered this type of service in my company, I would have been fired a long time ago and I live in South Africa, where service is bad, just by default.

You would think after HOW many years the server issues would of been worked out. Come on, @Blizzard this is beyond frustrating!

Just be patient? Bro we’ve been patient. This has happened almost every day since launch, it’s unacceptable. Other than a new paint job, this game is 20 years old. There is no excuse for this as it’s happened on every game they’ve launched in the last 9 years.

Wait for D2R - Check
Buy D2R - Check
Play D2R - The system said no.

Blizzard is an embarrassment now. Absolutely embarrassing. Blue response to the idiot who can’t get their horadric cube to work, and nothing for the THOUSANDS or people who can’t play the game. What a joke.

what the f is going on? crash every 30 mins during the game. and server down everyday now?

1 Like

Maybe we should just wait for Diablo 4 ! Ohh wait, it is Blizzard again? HELL NO !

Blizzard " misogyny workplace toxic teams broken games no new ideas remake factory dumpster fire " Activision. Sick. Great company. I’ve bought every game they’ve released why would I ever spend money on your products again.

AGAIN !!! i went to play and … offline… you cant connect to the server for the moment…

no really !!!

where we can ask for a refund. i have enough !!!

Sorry, I regret again wasting my money. Get your hands out of your a**! you cannot raise the server for the third day. This is not what people paid money for…