D2R: Server down again

I need an excuse to work less!!!

I hope the government will take care of it.

1 Like

the worst in that… i was not sure if i wanted to pay for this game because of all the problem with their game and the director and blablabla … now i know i was wrong to buy it XD

almost a month D2 is there and always crash … good job blizzard when you only have to remastered a thing that already exist…

man in 2021 cant have a good server to play…

+1 for compensations because if the game continue like this, you should close the servers give back the money refund + payment for the problems dealed to players, etc. Expecting your servers go up fast as posible and 0 item lost. Most important after 5 hours of issues i expect the server wont fail again.

COMPENSATION REQUIRED

Would be great if we could get a Blue post explaining what their challenges are, what they’re doing to resolve it and provide some kind of timeline of when to expect these changes to be implemented. Cmon Blizzard - get your crap together, you’re providing a game as a service - if this same kind of service was provided at a restaurant you’d have people walking out the door…

My character is reset after the crash!

After I beat Andariel, I got some items and I took a picture to show it to my friends.

After I came back my items were missing, and Andariel has not been beaten on my screen.

Fix this plz!!!

I think servers are just down again at the very same time lol this is unbeliavable !

Here we go again.

Day 5

I can’t connect to the servers right now. Was it something scheduled?

The daily peak time server break down time. Welcome in day 5. Saaaadd…

Visions did a great job with the graphics updates n stuffs, but Blizz comes in to drop the ball as usual: bunk servers, no real testing before launch, terrible community communication. Cut the Crap fix the game, hold up on your end, and give back to the community for your short comings. Nuff Said…

Come on, guys. I love the game but it’s frustrating to pay a lot of money and won’t be able to play it. Get it fixed already =/

I have noticed a memory leak issue on my pc with D2R. I wouldn’t be surprised if the same problem occurs on servers since they are down at the same time every day.

Server down :joy: i need my Money back for this crap game… blizzard wtf 4th day the Servers are Down. Well Done…

actually got worst since launch now we have to wait inline and it still doesn’t work

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.