D2R: Server down again

D2R server is down again which has been like 5time in the past 3 days, and probably gonna lose all the process before the crash.

Come up with a server solution and a handsome compensation

OR

Give us the full refund

This is BS that you literally exploited the your valued fans with this ridiculous and poor performance.

DON’T LET THIS BE ANOTHER WARCRAFT REFORGED CASE WHERE PEOPLE LOSE HOPE IN BLIZZARD

54 Likes

Every day the server crashes. If Blizzard is not ready, please do not go online easily. This is an act of cheating money.

13 Likes

Ive literally spent the last 7 hrs mf running andariel and mephisto solo. Litterally got alot of items i needed and i play on console so its hard to come by items that you dont just find yourself. If its a rollback and i just wasted my time when i have work in 3 hrs im going to be pissed. Theres no excuse for this crap!

9 Likes

how is it so shiy all you guys di was put new graphics over old ones…f* blizzard make me regret buying a pc.

5 Likes

Not even a fricken message or update whats going on. Like wtf

11 Likes

Lost a Zod rune yesterday cos of server downtime. Today I got an Ohm just before the cras and I hope it is still there. Blizzard is a fachenk joke at this point. Dissapointing for a final time for me… Done with buying their halfarsed games. That’s mere abuse of their customers. It’s like buying a car which may not start at times… you simply wouldn’t do it.

8 Likes

@Blizzard. Owned the game (Diablo 2) for 3 days, so far, 4 extended server issues/downtimes. I get working from home is a thing now, but is there a way for someone to go in and check if you still have servers or employees?

7 Likes

CHARACTER LIST IS OK, BUT COULD NOT CREATE THE GAME, HAVING THE SAME ALREADY IN GAME ISSUE, CAN YOU FIX THIS?!!!
BATTLE TAG: Memories#11277

1 Like

Nothing has improved since launch. Games still crashing. Characters still getting locked in games. Character screens still showing blank. Time to request a refund and check back in a year like No Man’s Sky.

3 Likes

Same here. It is getting very annoying!

Class Action Suit? They are not delivering a product that they advertised and sold us…
akdajf;lkja;lkjgalk;ja;lkjd;lkj

4 Likes

it’s obvious that this is an internal issue maybe intentional… or someone from Blizzard would be speaking up they know its happening. I still believe its Activision trying to get people away from D2R this game is killing MW/BO right now I mean besides the hacker issue thats out of control

1 Like

Those characters are not lost, are they? If they are I am definitely asking for a refund and never play a single Blizzard game again… I already made an exception to that after Crapablo3 and will not make another if D2R turns out to be another scam

2 Likes

Down again lol pathetic

4 Likes

No, just be patient. When server is online again, you can see your characters again. You might only lose the recent progress.

1 Like

It is particularly annoying in that they have repeatedly had this problem.

They have marketed and sold us a product that is not working. Class Action Lawsuit? It seems to be similar to some of the same things they had go wrong with WOW.

I just tried to refund my order. I know it is past the refund date. However, these are extraordinary circumstances… being sold something that is not as advertised.

Sorry, this order is not eligible for refund.

Orders purchased more than 72 hours ago are not eligible for a refund.

Diablo® II: Resurrected™

Purchased on 2021-09-23 20:05:39

3 Likes

Extremely annoying~~~ got kicked out of the game/server, and once I get back to the character list, I obviously lost progress in leveling… this seriously discourages fans… especially for fans that have grown older and time-poorer now

6 Likes

Asked for a refund 2 days after release and have been everyday since blizzard just keeps ignoring my request doesn’t even reply. seems they just wanted to wait for their time lapse to deny it but can’t even get a reply.

3 Likes

Regardless if it’s broken still or not, Blizzard to un-sticky the message and claim it’s fixed and thank us for our patience. It’s complete crap. I’m tired of seeing these “we are investigating” you’ve been investigating since launch, you’re either two steps from retarded or incompetent, there is no wiggle room. Stop claiming that this is resolved and fix it once and for all you screw-ups.

4 Likes

what about a collective refund?

4 Likes

Same thing happened when D3 released, Blizzard decided to shut down the market and separate loots in D3 to avoid the server crash,
Ten years past, nothing has improved, good job Blizzard!

1 Like