D2R: Server down again

I don’t usually say anything because I just keep playing but today I’m not just going to sit here and be silent.

Fix the damn server or game so we all can join it!!! What is wrong with you?

2 Likes

last day of long weekend, d2r finally finish downloading, gonna be a rainy day, up early, made coffee, getting ready to play some cozy d2
mfw i cant play >:(

2 Likes

What’s going on blizzard? Are you guys having a good time watching the turkey at the farm getting cooked?

2 Likes

Server is down again and again, I want a refund

2 Likes

like i said earlier they should know where to start beings it the same issue everyday, unless its a constant hack job and the techs dont want us to know and theyre clearly out of their league against who busting the server

1 Like

This game is 20 years old, you dressed it up enough to entice people to come back. Yet you dont have the server to handle it? Thank you @blizzard for the constant reminder that you big game corporations dont give a $%$@ about their customers. #wegotyourmoneysotough$#!%

2 Likes

That might be a class action lawsuit. I will file mine as a Necromancer.

its been 9 hours and i still cant even connect to the servers blizzard needs to either refund every single person or stop working on all the other games and come fix this crap and stop worrying about whats not even out yet like diablo 4 which most likely non of us are gonna buy now cause of how bad the issues with resurrected have been and im sure there are a lot of people who agree with me on that

3 Likes

I want my money back

2 Likes

Same as a lot of you…started playing last night on fresh assassin. Started at level 1. Played through a4 nightmare. Logged out at lvl 47. Once I quit my game it showed my assassin as lvl 10 on the select screen. Tried to go into another game to verify that blizz didn’t screw me over, but cannot log in. Someone should be fired for this piss-poor performance and blizz needs to make some formal apology to its players and compensate us. Refunds, boost drops, restore lost progress, something. Right now, they are taking a huge dump on a beloved, classic game and it really boggles my mind why they are doing this.

1 Like

How long do I have to suffer from this pain? We want to play.

1 Like

blizzard esto es patetico, vendeis un juego que da problemas, un juego de hace 20 años, le limpiais la cara y lo volveis a vender y encima esto??? me arrepiento de haberlo comprado,.

1 Like

Why cant I login into the D2R Servers? Neither in US/EU/Asia ??? Whats is going on, I want to play …

Hey, Blizzard. Why can’t you just do us all a favor by refunding and saying sorry for selling a game that doesn’t work and making you waste time for hours and days for a fake rune that doesn’t exist in real life?

the servers have been down for the better part of the day now bud. No playing for any of us anytime soon probably.

This game should be removed from all stores and all platforms like cyberpunk!

That is so disappointing :frowning:

I came home from work its 5:47 now, and I cant even play for the first time since launch and that makes me mad, because I paid for the deluxe edition …

1 Like

lol guess i won’t be buying reforged was thinking about it

damnit tell us somthing same chhit every morning

An update of any kind would be nice… this is absolutely terrible