Country/Region change service not working

Extremely dumb and stupid…Worse thing is I have 2 acc on Blizzard and I moved to another country now…And I cant play anything…Especially OW2 … Extremely dumb and stupid to attach a phone but when you try to change phone you have to change country… No further comments

2 Likes

What is really crap is that there’s many people here (including I) can’t change our region because we accidentally put it in the wrong region. Now, every time it asks for an SMS, I can’t input a US number because I do not have a US number!

2 Likes

Same issue here, not a US resident and it wants a US number, well I dont have one blizzard :smiley: my account is 8 year old and I never needed a correct region up until now.

3 Likes

Same problem here, and on top of that my tickets keep disapearing for some reason

1 Like

yes, unfortunately I have the same problem, I hope it gets fixed soon

2 Likes

Same here and I am surprised it concerns that many people.

2 Likes

Literally the exact same thing I’m going through, just replying to see if someone hopefully has an answer…

1 Like

Same here, OMG, Blizzard is doing everything to make me regret even having their launcher installed on my computer…

2 Likes

Having the same issue here, the tool ended up creating lots of tickets without information on them.

1 Like

Same problem here, this is absolutely ridiculous… i moved to Europe in the last few years and never bothered to change the country because they still allow you to play in whatever server you preffer but now, with this phone non-sense, we have to wait until they fix their bullsh*t system. Some of the worst client service i’ve ever seen.

1 Like

I’m having the same problem here! Blizzard GET OVER HER NEOWWWWWWW

I’m going through the same issue, very frustrating. It will probably take Blizzard a while before they can fix this somehow

Same issue… why do they make things so hard?

same here ive been trying to change it for about 2 hours and still no succes , same website problem

Same here, put a wrong country apparently and now i cant change it. please fix this blizzard

Come on Blizzard! you can do better than this, this is so low level management mistake, just get it fixed!

Lol I remember trying to change my country about 2 years ago. And still can’t change it now. My advice: just give up or create a new acc.

Tried making an account but it keeps going back to my main account…

Same here, already created a ticket and still pending for 16hours now… please action on your ticket issues many wants to play!

i gave up; create a new account and start playing the game