Country/Region change service not working

Hello. When trying to change my region so I could change my phone number (I’ve moved to a different country since the last time I played Overwatch 1 and now I wish to play Overwatch 2) the screen on contact support says:

"Try the following:

Battle.net Account country/region change

If your Battle.net Account is associated with the wrong country/region, use our Country/Region Change service.

Continue"

But clicking “continue” does absolutely nothing and just refreshes the page. Am I missing something here?

147 Likes

same, when i click continue it just doesnt load for like 2 minutes, then go back to the same page…

15 Likes

Yeah I’ve been clicking that ‘continue’ button for a few hours now, nothing.

Even if it loads, from what I gather from other posts it’s gonna take a good week or so for anything to update on our accounts anyway.

Terrible system.

6 Likes

Same here but if you go to My Tickets you have like 100 open ticket for change country the problem is that is open up ticket without the complete information

2 Likes

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee Blizzard, FIX YOUR SYSTEM

5 Likes

Same, and it doesn’t help that everything is automatised and no one can help you personally with this.

4 Likes

I hope this gets fixed soon

3 Likes

Sad and same, can’t change the region, can’t add my phone.

7 Likes

Same issue, what a joke

1 Like

BLIZAARD HELP US SAME ERROR.

LOL[quote=“WildWolf-226991, post:1, topic:34138, full:true”]
Hello. When trying to change my region so I could change my phone number (I’ve moved to a different country since the last time I played Overwatch 1 and now I wish to play Overwatch 2) the screen on contact support says:

"Try the following:

Battle.net Account country/region change

If your Battle.net Account is associated with the wrong country/region, use our Country/Region Change service.

Continue"

But clicking “continue” does absolutely nothing and just refreshes the page. Am I missing something here?
[/quote]

1 Like

same problem, terrible system

2 Likes

Same problem here, I’ve opened so many tickets just trying to press continue, blizz please take charge of this, its needed most.

1 Like

Yep, literally have been trying to complete this for hours. It’s an idiotic system and what’s worse is why does the country of residence matter when you use the country code to submit your phone number anyhow?
Better yet why does Overwatch 2 force you to submit a phone number? Just more frustration with Blizzard, over and over. It’s so exhausting, almost isn’t worth trying to play any of their games anymore.

24 Likes

Same, ridiculous system.

1 Like

Same here. Unbelievably dumb system and will just bloat their ticketing system… which also doesn’t seem to exist? Please let us know if you hear anything back

1 Like

Same issue here, please fix

2 Likes

same here, cant change the region so I can add my phone

3 Likes

I have the same issue. Hoping this gets fixed soon. I didn’t change my region since it wasn’t important for anything on my account so far, so now that I was informed that I had the wrong region, I was planning to change it. It’s been a while since I made a post and got a ticket for it. :confused:

1 Like

same problem. cant add new number because account is region locked.

1 Like

Same, I can’t even high road it and immediately upload my ID for verification because there’s literally no option to submit a photo for support. Literally so much of this could be fixed by not automating everything

4 Likes