Country/Region change service not working

I submitted a ticket as well on the EU website. It says that the maximum wait time for a response can be up to 24 hours so I guess we just have to wait a day before losing hope.

Same issue. Guess no overwatch 2 for us until they fix this.

1 Like

Thank god, I thought it was just me having this problem. Please fix this ASAP

1 Like

when i click continue it auto generates an active ticket. then it all got removed a few hours later.

2 Likes

Same issue here.
I have been unsuccessful with the self-service country/region change tool using the below techniques:
-Restarting my Home Router/Network
-Disabling my VPN
-Refreshing the web page
-Using multiple Browsers; (Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari)
-Using private mode on the above browsers
-Using the Self-Service Tool while logged into the US battle net
-Using the Self-Service Tool while logged into the KR battle net
-Using the Self-Service Tool while logged into the EU battle net
-Performing all of the above steps on my Laptop
-Performing all of the above steps on my Desktop
-Performing all of the above steps on my Phone
-Performing all of the above steps on my Samsung Tablet.
I am running out of troubleshooting techniques and can only mention that the self-service tool one returned a “Server did not respond” to one of my https network requests.

Same problem. Dog sht company as usual.

3 Likes

managed to change regions after hours of trying,

phone is still locked to previous wrong area code when account shows the updated one, gg

/// need to update adress at the bottom to change, nvm

I can consider adding my phone number, but I really don’t want to. I’m defenatly not upploading any important documents. Why is my old account suddenly not enough? Guess I’m never playing Blizzard games again, not that important to me anyway.

2 Likes

I get the need for a phone number to prevent easily creating new accounts after being banned. But why does the country matter?

3 Likes

Same thing here, I did it a bunch, went to my tickets, had a few, went back later and all the tickets vanished? I’m incredibly lost

4 Likes

Same issue. Been trying the entire day.

Come on blizz, if you’re going to impose a requirement like a phone number, at least make it easy for people to add one. Not only you’re arbitrarily restricting the phone to some country information that most people never give a second thought on, your form to change that information is broken silly.

5 Likes

Can’t change country, I am European but due to their naming policies, Japanese names can only be given to an account created on the JP region. Now I can’t add my EU phone number to my account → Can’t access Overwatch which I paid for years ago… Blizzard truly cares about nothing else than money

5 Likes

How did you do that? I could not find a place to submit the ticket…

1 Like

I am having the same problem, the ticket appears in my “active ticket” list for about 10 minutes and then disappears without any resolution. I filed a ticket about the disappearing no-resolution tickets, but i have a feeling that that ticket will also disappear with no resolution

1 Like

What can we do in this case when such a simple request to change a country of origin to become so difficult.

2 Likes

same here, I’m sad, just wanted to change my country info

2 Likes

Same issue here. I hope that it gets changed or fixed soon as it isn’t an isolated problem.

2 Likes

I still cant believe that, such a big organization cant even fix such a simple issue, even value can fix it 1000x way better

5 Likes

Why does the country matter? come on!

1 Like

just sent in a ticket, hope it works out!

1 Like