Country/Region change service not working

yup same here can’t play OW2 cause of region/country set to Taiwan somehow and emails come in wrong language so big help there so now what? Nothing can be easy anymore these days. Not one other game/company has made me go through this…

3 Likes

Same here what a busted company

1 Like

Its actually worse… Every time you hit “Continue” it auto generates a support ticket… That guess what, in a few hours it auto deletes - such a joke.

10 Likes

Exact same issue. Moved to Australia, never updated battlenet because why do I need to? I have an authenticator to 2FA, why do they even NEED a mobile number to begin with? Logged in yesterday no issues, want to play today and suddenly have lost access to my games. Go to try and fix it, and end up in an endless loop of ‘hit continue’ to resolve… no idea how to fix this.

7 Likes

Commenting just to join the club.
Moved to Canada, can’t put on my phone number.
Same same everyone already said. :clown_face:

3 Likes

i have skins in overwatch 1, i dont want to create a new account

9 Likes

Having the same issue, clicking on continue on the support regarding the country change just refreshes the page.

1 Like

Same problem here, account country is set to the US for some reason (AUS resident) and then the “Country/Region Change service” just loops back to the same screen. Was really looking forward to playing today but I guess that won’t be happening for quite some time.

3 Likes

same here, and I can’t change it from the normal settings…

1 Like

Same here :frowning: my girlfriend have a new account and she already managed to enter and was testing the heroes, while I continue with my 9 tickets on hold. Does anyone know how long it will take or if blizzard has said something?

I have same problem, i have many games in my account but i want play overwatch 2

1 Like

Same here! Hope this issue gets any attention soon

1 Like

still broken, system auto deleting tickets

1 Like

Same issue here. Clicking “continue” just refreshes the page after about a minute…

1 Like

same here, terrible experience

1 Like

Hello everyone !

I just had the same issues as you and i don’t know if it’s gonna work for you but i was using the “Americas & Southeast Asia” website when i tried to change my country and it wouldn’t work.
So i decided to use the “Europe” website instead and i was able to change my country without problem from France to Canada.

Hope it’s gonna work for you all.

4 Likes

i tried but it takes me back to .us when i click on myaccount

1 Like

Ya it worked, submitted request. hope they approve the ticket ASAP.

Here the EU link this website.

4 Likes

How long does it take for the request to be approved? It’s been a few hours now and nothing came. No email, no notification, nothing.

3 Likes