Main Thread. Blizzard Agent went to sleep. Attempting to wake it up

I have the same issue had a load shedding came back to play agent went to sleep restarted uninstalled now cant install

if you go into the folder you can launch games that way.

Just found out, Blizzard is having a hard time with the Authentication Servers. That is why we can’t log in or have slow login times.

yup same thing so it appears to a wide spread issue. hopefully blizz fixes this soon.

I found some way but I don’t know if it is normal,
go to C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft_retail_
and run WoW.exe
worked for me

1 Like

same here i was trying to finish my cod warzone download but cant and am pretty sure this is happening because of high level player count in warzone

Going to wow.exe for Classic or Retail 100% worked. Bypassing the launcher itself had no issues.

Thank you for bringing this up. Happy gaming.

same issue here. blizzard help steps did nothing

cmon guys dont be rude to the Blizzard agent he needs some sleep!

Same here. Did restart, tried loading straight from .exe, restarted my router, and even went and made sure I had all my drivers and crap. This is bs.

I’m bored as hell with no sports on and now this. someone shoot me

No, COD MW shows a login problem

1 Like

does everyone really have to reply with “same here” or “me too” instead of posting that you have the same issue how about you just check back and see if there is an answer resolving the issue that everyone is having…

Same thing, i updated windows yesterday throughout the night, woke up today to log in and i got the “Agent went to sleep attempting to wake it up” and BLZBNTBNA00000005 Error… tried deleting the Battle.net cache from a previous forum post but it did nothing, restarting the PC also did nothing. from the amount of replies to this thread im guessing its a battle.net issue… not on our end

And if its asking for authenicater. download it to youre mobile and accept the request

Same issue. Updated everything, not working

Same issue here. Reinstalling battlenet does not help.

2 Likes

F you and your sloppy a** servers and app Blizzard!

same here. Tried every way but couldn’t solve the problem.

Same here , seems its a global issue :frowning:

2 Likes