Battle net installation stuck at "updating Blizzard agent"

Its really sad that we can’t play the game like CS2 offline. Like there are not only kids, but also veterans, who actually need to carefully craft time for gaming into their calendars, bcs we dont have hours per day for that. Its not like i will just go do something else and do this some other time, bcs there will “other time” next year during vacation and i have schedules for stuff for almost every day. I actually feel like the angry kid who can’t play the game bcs mama forbids it :smiley: Horrible :smiley:

The vpn thing worked for me

Пните пожалуйста когда решат проблему…

@D1moZavr я бы не ждал подвижек еще минимум часа 4. Сходи попей чаю, кино посмотри, а там - кто их знает? Может тебя ждать будет приятный сюрприз.

Тоже самое было когда SWTOR перешел на F2P, обновление качалось 36 часов.

EU servers having heavy trafic, VPN connection to USA fixed the installation problem because they have very low server load.

Hello, I found a topic that helped me solve this problem.

I’m having the same issue. Blizzard can you at least give us an update on how long this problem will persist. This is actually unacceptable…

How long? At least until every last one interested finally downloads COD…

Same problem over here

Ok this is just retarded, I tried this and it works. Bnet was installed in not even 30 seconds…

Update here, after 8 hours - I’m finally in my BN account…
Now all that’s left is to re-download COD:MW… fml…

1 Like

Today I start the update of Call of Duty Modern Warfare almost 59 GB. (about 7 hours ago.) It was really slowly and I try to download it with VPN and US server. About 1 hour it’s fine. My downloaded data became 24 gb and again I’m trying download with EU server. Firstly it will good. Than I check it later it downed very well. I said ok than close application. When re-open it, it said there was another update.But only I have Call of Duty. Than I find the client try to update itself. But it stuck at 0. So I uninstall the battle.net client. Now I can’t reinstall it. It stuck Updating Blizzard Agent now. I check your troubleshoot suggestions and try step by step all of it.If you have any real suggestions to fix dear Technical Support Guys?

Dude it doesn’t work. It stucks too.

1 Like

im on the same proplem after modern warfer update got stuck i need help this sh!t is pising me off pls fix

Tried VPN and alternate regions, still nothing. Stuck around 600% on updating agent. If the issues are partially by the file as stated then its only compounded by the cod update. Sit and wait it out i guess…

1 Like

Update: Finally installed Battle.net and now updating Overwatch at 300 KB/s. I guess it is just down to their ‘well funded’ servers being hammered.

Well… I nuked my BN installation because it was still at 90%. Tried that CN launcher - very funny, I got stuck at Blizz Agent again. I almost freaked out. Shut it down too, but… I actually saw that my first attempt was a success - BN installed. Even though the installation never went past those 90%… I hope it will not bite me in the аss later.

Well, I logged in, changed my region(both, in the launcher and at SC page) to US and now I’ve got 1,2-1,8 MB download speed. That’s at least something.

Ye got exactly the same problem. Tried to reinstall battle.net but stuck at 0% for all eternity

Like always Blizzard forgot to fix servers before updates, now we are going to wait a whole day for this “fix”

Same here new installation windows all new . Router reset turn of on . Everything i tried on yotube and other sites nothing works for me here .

1 Like